Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
'Sup guys.

Tonight a girl from my university is coming to my house to watch a movie together (just the two of us). She's nice, nothing too crazy, but as a whole it's a very plesant person, and for once i decided to not go completely nuts for someone beforehand, but instead getting to know someone from 0 step by step.
Anyway, we've known each other for two, three months, and we started texting because i needed some notes and never stopped since. This week we went on a "date"(well at least i think it was one lol, just the two of us doing things like going to pastry and ice cream shops) for two days in a row, and then tonight too.
I'm anxious for various things:
-i'm too insecure to understand if she's actually interested or no. i mean, otherwise why going out with me for two days and then also coming to my house? that's way behind being nice, ins't it?
-i'm too anxious to "do anything", after the dates i still gave her goodbye by waving my hand like a kid, and i fear she might think i'm not interested because i don't act at all. god only knows how i'll go through the night.
-i don't know if i should expecting something to happen, from a simple kiss to hell something more. What if for incredible luck we end up naked and i'm terribly uncomfortable with my (incredibly hairy) body?
-kinda starting panicking for the small details: i should start cleaning my house, buy something but drat i don't even know if she drinks and if i should buy some wine/beers. She kinda wants to see Frozen, so i guess i'll just follow (downloaded Whiplash too just in case). Or maybe it's the perfect opportunity to show her how far gaming has come since Super Mario World?

I don't know i'm just freaking out fearing it'll be an awkward night, and i don't want to, even if nothing more happens.

Any tips/reassurance would be gladly received.

Oh, in case anyone wondered, never had a gf/sex, so maybe that's were all the anxiety is coming from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
I think the best thing to do is kill yourself

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
take it to e/n shithead

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
clean up a little dont have a nasty bathroom have a couple drinks to relax first try to have a good time its just the two of you if she wants to touch your dilz or vilz she'll probably snuggle up which is likely so stop goonin so hard

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Prorat posted:

What if for incredible luck we end up naked and i'm terribly uncomfortable with my (incredibly hairy) body?
Shave your dick dude

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Robbie Fowler posted:

I think the best thing to do is kill yourself

:slick:

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
white people

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
don't rape her, op

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

don't rape her, op

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

You're not good enough for her, sorry. When she gets there tell her you have to get something from your room and come back with your lower body naked, holding a knife to your penis, and tell her she has to leave.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

ANY PENETRATION IS RAPE

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
low effort repeat joke op

2/5

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Lol 18 year old me sympathizes with you right up to the point where you post this on SA

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Just don't touch her. Girls don't like to be touched.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Prorat posted:

'Sup guys.

Tonight a girl from my university is coming to my house to watch a movie together (just the two of us). She's nice, nothing too crazy, but as a whole it's a very plesant person, and for once i decided to not go completely nuts for someone beforehand, but instead getting to know someone from 0 step by step.
Anyway, we've known each other for two, three months, and we started texting because i needed some notes and never stopped since. This week we went on a "date"(well at least i think it was one lol, just the two of us doing things like going to pastry and ice cream shops) for two days in a row, and then tonight too.
I'm anxious for various things:
-i'm too insecure to understand if she's actually interested or no. i mean, otherwise why going out with me for two days and then also coming to my house? that's way behind being nice, ins't it?
-i'm too anxious to "do anything", after the dates i still gave her goodbye by waving my hand like a kid, and i fear she might think i'm not interested because i don't act at all. god only knows how i'll go through the night.
-i don't know if i should expecting something to happen, from a simple kiss to hell something more. What if for incredible luck we end up naked and i'm terribly uncomfortable with my (incredibly hairy) body?
-kinda starting panicking for the small details: i should start cleaning my house, buy something but drat i don't even know if she drinks and if i should buy some wine/beers. She kinda wants to see Frozen, so i guess i'll just follow (downloaded Whiplash too just in case). Or maybe it's the perfect opportunity to show her how far gaming has come since Super Mario World?

I don't know i'm just freaking out fearing it'll be an awkward night, and i don't want to, even if nothing more happens.

Any tips/reassurance would be gladly received.

Oh, in case anyone wondered, never had a gf/sex, so maybe that's were all the anxiety is coming from.

think ur gay

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
a nice anime alone might be more your speed

vermicious
Feb 22, 2010

Who is leaving messages on your answering machine?

Prorat posted:

Or maybe it's the perfect opportunity to show her how far gaming has come since Super Mario World?

There's this cool game called Rapelay she would probably like

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

bitch i did NOT read your post

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

Zeike posted:

think ur gay

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OP text her and ask will u cum to my pleasure lair thats how u will know if she's serious or no.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1001567

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Back out of the room meaowing and pretending to be a cat. That way she won't notice your erection.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
god I wish I still worried about that poo poo

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

a hole-y ghost posted:

You're not good enough for her, sorry. When she gets there tell her you have to get something from your room and come back with your lower body naked, holding a knife to your penis, and tell her she has to leave.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

NightVis posted:

clean up a little dont have a nasty bathroom have a couple drinks to relax first try to have a good time its just the two of you if she wants to touch your dilz or vilz she'll probably snuggle up which is likely so stop goonin so hard

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

:horse:

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

when she knocks on the door, open it and say the following:

"i hope you didn't wear panties cuz you won't need them :smug:"

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

enraged_camel posted:

when she knocks on the door, open it and say the following:

"i hope you didn't wear panties cuz you won't need them :smug:"

holy poo poo you have hosed up opinions on women

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Update

Everything was going great til the movie ended. I didn't know what to do next so I pulled out my rare NES games that I keep in acrylic cases and explained the rarities. It was mostly just small talk, I figured since Stadium Events is based on sports she would respond well to it. We did talk about sports because of it, I think it went well.

Then... I showed her my Amiibos. She was not impressed that I have TWO golden Marios preordered. Walmart cancelled most preorders of 2 or more but a few of us got passed by. Impressive to me...not so impressive to her...

I'm posting from the bathroom right now, I'll give yall another update in a few

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
OP here's how it should go:

5 min showing her around

5 min watching the movie

X min doing sex stuff

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Prorat posted:

Update

Everything was going great til the movie ended. I didn't know what to do next so I pulled out my rare NES games that I keep in acrylic cases and explained the rarities. It was mostly just small talk, I figured since Stadium Events is based on sports she would respond well to it. We did talk about sports because of it, I think it went well.

Then... I showed her my Amiibos. She was not impressed that I have TWO golden Marios preordered. Walmart cancelled most preorders of 2 or more but a few of us got passed by. Impressive to me...not so impressive to her...

I'm posting from the bathroom right now, I'll give yall another update in a few

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T FLUSH THE TOILET

this is your chance to show her what a real man you are

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

You're doing fine, op. Just stop worrying. Except about the cleaning part...clean everything

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
when in doubt, whip it out

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010

.lnk to the past posted:

when in doubt, whip it out

This dude gets it

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
Girls like chocolate and wine. They also like confidence and body contact. Chew up a mouthful of chocolate and gargle it with wine. Sit her on the couch and angle her head upward with her mouth open. Regurgitate the wine/chocolate mixture and feed it to her like a bird.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i'm the op now

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but as someone predicted (i before everyone) , i hosed up.

Well it's not that something bad happened, more like nothing happened at all.

We chatted, laughed, watched the movie (she picked Whiplash) and i still hadn't the courage to do anything.

In the end i decided to walk her close to home, and when we were about to part ways, we kinda awkwardly hugged (in the end, she was as embarassed as me), i looked her deep in the eyes but jus couldn't kiss her. She started saynig things like "come on we'll go out together again" and i was blabbing "i'd love to do more than saluting you like a kid, but really i can" like an idiot. And when she left, i almost found the drive to chase her but no, even there i stopped and she was gone.

I don't know if i hosed up forever, if she's put me in the closet and locked up, or this is nothing and things will go smoother the next time.

I just know i wanted to kiss her for real but was a coward, and now i feel like poo poo.

And the worst part is that tomorrow we'll see each other in class.

I guess i'll just stay outside and freeze me to death.

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
Welcome to the friend-zone OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

take comfort op. you can write a million dollar script from your tragedy and sell it on hollywood which makes movies like pixel.

• Locked thread