Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Also, how to do they write English letters with no thumbs? And do the cows hate homosexuals too? Inquiring minds want to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
For a corporation that hates homos, they seem to employ a lot of them.

makes you think.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i really think you guys seriously overthink chik fil a lol . the owner is an actual christian. a real christian cannot support homosexuality. whether or not he is really a gay bashing little bitch or not is irrelevant, i eat there because the chicken is good

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
They could rename their original chicken sandwich the God hates faggots sandwich and I'd still order one with fries and a lemonade

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Little known fact, all chickens are gay.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
because they're cows. duh

.random
May 7, 2007

Don't have a cow, man.

edit: vvv whoa.

.random fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Mar 19, 2015

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

cowz

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

1gnoirents posted:

i really think you guys seriously overthink chik fil a lol . the owner is an actual christian. a real christian cannot support homosexuality. whether or not he is really a gay bashing little bitch or not is irrelevant, i eat there because the chicken is good

"The closer one is to Jesus, the less they have to act like him"

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

dont get

xov
Nov 14, 2005

DNA Ts. Rednum or F. Raf

The number of :words: here about that comic seems kind of awesome to me.

http://agonist.org/cow_tools_revisiting_a_comic_masterpiece/

Also apparently it's a trope. Great. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CowTools

The point is absurdity, I guess.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
They know if they acted too smart the sexual deviants of the world would be attracted to them and try to gently caress them.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

whoever wrote this deserves a punch in the mouth

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

milk comes froma cows tits

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
cows are big dumb aggressive creatures and im glad theyre so tasty because id be eating them on principle anyway

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

XMNN posted:

cows are big dumb aggressive creatures and im glad theyre so tasty because id be eating them on principle anyway

I contest your cow knowledge I grew up around cows and any one of them could pretty much smush you just by wanting to for even an instant and there's nothing you could do about it but no, they just want to know if you have corn, and if you will share your corn

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

They could rename their original chicken sandwich the God hates faggots sandwich and I'd still order one with fries and a lemonade

your dedication to eating literal garbage is admirable

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Haven't eaten Chick-Fil-A since the last time I ate their nuggets and realized that all fast food chicken is equally lovely and just drenched in batter, sugar, seasonings, and stuffed between cake-like bread.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

pentyne posted:

Haven't eaten Chick-Fil-A since the last time I ate their nuggets and realized that all fast food chicken is equally lovely and just drenched in batter, sugar, seasonings, and stuffed between cake-like bread.

if you seriously think chick fil a nugs are anythign like burger king ones....smdh

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Frog Act posted:

if you seriously think chick fil a nugs are anythign like burger king ones....smdh

It's the difference between warm garbage and cold moldy garbage.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

pentyne posted:

It's the difference between warm garbage and cold moldy garbage.

i hope you die and are ground up into low grade human nuggets

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
I propose a taste test for those of you equating fast food to garbage. I'm no fan of fast food, but I realize that it must be better than moldy old trash.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

there was a thread somewhere where a guy argued for pages that it was scientfically impossible for fast food to "taste bad". also people argued back

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

probably was in yospos

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I contest your cow knowledge I grew up around cows and any one of them could pretty much smush you just by wanting to for even an instant and there's nothing you could do about it but no, they just want to know if you have corn, and if you will share your corn
i dunno ive seen several different herds of cows (not even with calves) gearing up for a trampling when ive tried to walk past them and i reminisce on it everytime i eat a burger

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Nonsense posted:

there was a thread somewhere where a guy argued for pages that it was scientfically impossible for fast food to "taste bad". also people argued back

haha, I must've missed that one. All I'm saying is some fast food chains have good-tasting items. It's not all "literal garbage", though a lot of it is.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

kfc has a very good pot pie ill give them that.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Nefarious posted:

your dedication to eating literal garbage is admirable

Your dedication to being a snarky douche is admirable. Stop not liking things I occasionally enjoy

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nonsense posted:

never take a shower

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

XMNN posted:

i dunno ive seen several different herds of cows (not even with calves) gearing up for a trampling when ive tried to walk past them and i reminisce on it everytime i eat a burger

sounds like someone didn't share their corn

hoard corn get gorn

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

Your dedication to being a snarky douche is admirable. Stop not liking things I occasionally enjoy

don't eat the homophobic food. just don't eat it

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
lol if yr such a fat rear end you can't even give up one mediocre fast food restaurant

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

lol if yr such a fat rear end you can't even give up one mediocre fast food restaurant

You're talking about goons here.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

Lemonade is a drink for dumb bitches

Get sweet tea there

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:

Nonsense posted:

it was tori in the android thread

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Prude posted:

Lemonade is a drink for dumb bitches

Get sweet tea there

Their sweet tea tastes like sewage water filtered through a hobo's buttcrack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I went for lunch today and they forgot my lemonade! I drove off before I realized and the line was soo long I said screw it. The girl also short-changed me two dollars at first but she was real flustered and polite so I said it's okay.

A rare double miss from chick fil a service.

• Locked thread