Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I just powered on my comput er to tell you how much I loved to see the movie chappy that movie wuas fuckin dope as hell balls Oh my god hve you seen Chappy? I just saw it and I can tell you it OWNS OWNS OWNS

Chappy was not the only 1 to find a soul in this ovie I found it to be an endearing treasure of the huamn econdition and this was fun from the beginning 2 the end. It was so good I want tos ee it twice.

never has a movie stirred so much emotions for me as chappy asnd robocop I really liked robocop 2 but I guess it is the movies about rhbots (The ORigina Robocop with peter winkler) with a heart that I really like. I didnt like wall-e not even part of the discussions. It was chappy and Robocop for best movie of abotu robots and for 2015 Chappy wins. Im not talking about the new RObocop! Short ciruit was hella sweet but that was nothing like Robot Jox they were different movies bout robots.

Chapy has the ninja from die antwoord and the girl from the band they did a bang up job the were SMILES FROM EAR TO EAR the whole picture. I didnt even need popcorn or a soda to enjoy the flick I just did it raw dog style and i fel asleep during one part but then woke up and it was like a jager red bull and sir mix al ot tape I was ready 2 rock.

I would write a sick killer review on Chappy but there ar many of them onlinne (I want it the internet haha a joke from the movie) BAM YOLANDAVISSER n the ninja killed it man. I was like gangster chappy best chappy! I loved this movie and if I was a robot I would DEF face book chappy and insta gram his as my friend oimagine all the crazy pictures on instagram "LOL GETTIN HIT WITH A ROCKET #THISSUX" and "Wow just learned 2 reaad fink im in :love:"

I cant recomend this movie enough. My friend was a film major and was like "Ehhh hthey could have done a better job acting" and his friend chimed in "yes it was definitely toooo long" and I just was like BOOOM gently caress THAT MOVIE WAS THE loving HELLA BEST DXOPE poo poo YOU BITCH PONIES!! I felt that I wa s going to tear up but it was my emotion roller coaster I Got a weird text from sum chick and I was like drat almost cried but it was Chappy too that made me almost cry. I didnt need to know ALL about your personal life, like it isn't in my best in terest to know ur dad has hep C and is dyin that poo poo can wait until we at least see CHAPPY!!!! I recommend I go see this movie with any girls lol it was so good. I could tell them how mu ch I enjoy it and if they dont like it boom swipe right n their tinder.

There are some things not to like but the movie has ended and my soul feels rejuvenanted althou that could be the pain killers talking lmaooooo Chappy for movie of the year 2015? I think so! Wreckin c rew 2014 baby it was like ninja and Yolandi were teachin me how to paint nd raw cars, wow what a emotional roller coast.

I may elaborate once ive calmed down it really got the bolod pumping but that could be all the drunk s sswerving on the road and the 2 red l ights i almost ran but its ok Chappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyo wns. I couldnt wait to post about it I drove so fast! but drat Chappy g to slkeep weepy haha

Meowbot fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Mar 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

i wanna gently caress you up the rear end

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
cha ppie

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
tldr?

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Die Antwoord is Afrikaans (a dutch hybrid language) for The Answer. TMYK

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Meowbot posted:

I just powered on my comput er
Only got this far. Still unsure why the baby talk cutesy typo meme hasn't died out yet, but you're a oval office, OP.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Chappy is a generic poo poo style sci-fi movie. Anybody that likes it would probably like the movie it was based off of, every movie that involves computers ever.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
lol are you guys rping the scene from chappy where they are mean to him becuz fuc ku

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Yaos posted:

Chappy is a generic poo poo style sci-fi movie. Anybody that likes it would probably like the movie it was based off of, every movie that involves computers ever.

Pre-invention-of-the-transistor-sci-fi 4 eva. Lensman was the poo poo, and the banks of 'computers' working out course corrections for the spaceships were literally rows of people with slide rules whose job was to compute.

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
Fucker! You've got a lot of nerve making a post like this!!!!!!

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Cool robot bad movie

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
The drug lord guy with the golden AK was pretty cool also

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

The drug lord guy with the golden AK was pretty cool also

finally a chappy fan :eyepop:

thanks for weighin in i really liked that guy my friend made comment about how he was "perfect english" I dont think so buddy lol I didnt understand a word I had to read the subtitles :ohdear:

the cooelst robot

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Breetai posted:

Pre-invention-of-the-transistor-sci-fi 4 eva. Lensman was the poo poo, and the banks of 'computers' working out course corrections for the spaceships were literally rows of people with slide rules whose job was to compute.

Hey kid

I'm a computer

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Breetai posted:

It still loving amazes me people could solve logarithms by rubbing two sticks together.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Hey kid

I'm a computer

help computer

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

some how this thread got the wrong thread tag it should have been a banner of chappy or a robot shooting a sniper rifle something kewl
btw i calmed down and I thought about my favorite part of the movie my favorite part of the movie was ALL OF IT

if you dont like this movie ur so gay

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits

Meowbot posted:

if you dont like this movie ur so gay

You've certainly come to the right forum if you were looking for gay men.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm gay AND I think Die Antwood is interesting but not overly great!

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

if a gay guy is only semi-interested in this, then I'm only 1/4 interested.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Big Beef City posted:

I didn't know what they were before the movie so I just took their weird characters at face value. Now that I looked them up and listened to some of their music I retroactively like the movie less for being a big Die Antwoord advertisement.

They are bad.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

you're bad

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

that may be, but its a error of logic to think that makes die archwood good.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

instead of explaining myself or engaging with you, let me get straight to the point:

You're a loving human being and I hate you.

cptInsane0
Apr 11, 2007

...and a clown with no head

Meowbot posted:

I just powered on my comput er to tell you how much I loved to see the movie chappy that movie wuas fuckin dope as hell balls Oh my god hve you seen Chappy? I just saw it and I can tell you it OWNS OWNS OWNS

Chappy was not the only 1 to find a soul in this ovie I found it to be an endearing treasure of the huamn econdition and this was fun from the beginning 2 the end. It was so good I want tos ee it twice.

never has a movie stirred so much emotions for me as chappy asnd robocop I really liked robocop 2 but I guess it is the movies about rhbots (The ORigina Robocop with peter winkler) with a heart that I really like. I didnt like wall-e not even part of the discussions. It was chappy and Robocop for best movie of abotu robots and for 2015 Chappy wins. Im not talking about the new RObocop! Short ciruit was hella sweet but that was nothing like Robot Jox they were different movies bout robots.

Chapy has the ninja from die antwoord and the girl from the band they did a bang up job the were SMILES FROM EAR TO EAR the whole picture. I didnt even need popcorn or a soda to enjoy the flick I just did it raw dog style and i fel asleep during one part but then woke up and it was like a jager red bull and sir mix al ot tape I was ready 2 rock.

I would write a sick killer review on Chappy but there ar many of them onlinne (I want it the internet haha a joke from the movie) BAM YOLANDAVISSER n the ninja killed it man. I was like gangster chappy best chappy! I loved this movie and if I was a robot I would DEF face book chappy and insta gram his as my friend oimagine all the crazy pictures on instagram "LOL GETTIN HIT WITH A ROCKET #THISSUX" and "Wow just learned 2 reaad fink im in :love:"

I cant recomend this movie enough. My friend was a film major and was like "Ehhh hthey could have done a better job acting" and his friend chimed in "yes it was definitely toooo long" and I just was like BOOOM gently caress THAT MOVIE WAS THE loving HELLA BEST DXOPE poo poo YOU BITCH PONIES!! I felt that I wa s going to tear up but it was my emotion roller coaster I Got a weird text from sum chick and I was like drat almost cried but it was Chappy too that made me almost cry. I didnt need to know ALL about your personal life, like it isn't in my best in terest to know ur dad has hep C and is dyin that poo poo can wait until we at least see CHAPPY!!!! I recommend I go see this movie with any girls lol it was so good. I could tell them how mu ch I enjoy it and if they dont like it boom swipe right n their tinder.

There are some things not to like but the movie has ended and my soul feels rejuvenanted althou that could be the pain killers talking lmaooooo Chappy for movie of the year 2015? I think so! Wreckin c rew 2014 baby it was like ninja and Yolandi were teachin me how to paint nd raw cars, wow what a emotional roller coast.

I may elaborate once ive calmed down it really got the bolod pumping but that could be all the drunk s sswerving on the road and the 2 red l ights i almost ran but its ok Chappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyo wns. I couldnt wait to post about it I drove so fast! but drat Chappy g to slkeep weepy haha

Same. Also Die Antword is awesome live.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BossRighteous posted:

Die Antwoord is Afrikaans (a dutch hybrid language) for The Answer. TMYK

Afrikaans is my first language and it is a hideous language.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I liked the bit where they taught him to stab people by saying it just made them go to sleep and it felt nice, then very quickly telling Chappie that daddy wasn't sleepy and didn't need a nap. :3: Ninja ain't an actor but I felt like he started to do some decent scenes as the film went on. Also why the gently caress did anyone allow that guy to wear a gun in the office and nobody did poo poo when he threatened the guy who was making the company tons of money with it? His punk rear end should've been out on the street after touching the golden goose.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Meowbot posted:

coming on a bit hard with the ironic not spellchecking what you typed imo

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I liked the bit where they taught him to stab people by saying it just made them go to sleep and it felt nice, then very quickly telling Chappie that daddy wasn't sleepy and didn't need a nap. :3: Ninja ain't an actor but I felt like he started to do some decent scenes as the film went on. Also why the gently caress did anyone allow that guy to wear a gun in the office and nobody did poo poo when he threatened the guy who was making the company tons of money with it? His punk rear end should've been out on the street after touching the golden goose.

he's their own personal adam jensen and is just fooling around with the bros is all

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

there were many stupid things about that character but that was probably the most egregious

apparently in south africa you can pin a rival, non-friendly coworker to his desk and put a gun to his head that may or may not be loaded and start threatening him

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

there were many stupid things about that character but that was probably the most egregious

apparently in south africa you can pin a rival, non-friendly coworker to his desk and put a gun to his head that may or may not be loaded and start threatening him

spoiler tags guys some people havent seen chappy

yea hugh jackman wwas kind of not a great person in this movie

JUST KIDDING BRO IM KIDDING LOL ITS NOT LOADEd ITS JUSt A FUN GUN

enter the niiinjaaaaaaa

<3 chappy

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

The worst thing about Chappie was how much it was based on political correctness and had an overabundance of minority representation. White people are less than 9% of the population but had over 90% of the lines in this film! Bunch of PC bullshit is what it was!

Edit: Ninja counts as two white people, making it even worse.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

i liked when chappie was casually taping a grenade to a knife during a gunfight

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i liked district 9 and elysium, chappy sucked in comparison. it was probably die antword, they probably ruined it

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Yeah OP I thought it was a fun movie and good for some entertainment.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

The worst thing about Chappie was how much it was based on political correctness and had an overabundance of minority representation. White people are less than 9% of the population but had over 90% of the lines in this film! Bunch of PC bullshit is what it was!

Edit: Ninja counts as two white people, making it even worse.

Even the Zulu guy who wanted his twentee meelion was white.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I told her a girl that I saw chappy and she said she hasnt heard of it lol how do you not hear of a major summer blockbuster what a marroon

there was almost nothing bad about this movie did anyone cry whne chappy gets murdered

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Meowbot posted:

did anyone cry whne chappy gets murdered

which time?

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

which time?

I had to tell my friend i think i am not going to cry about a robot movie and he laughed at me and said u sad bro

the saddest part was when the credits rolled and my escape from reality and my love for chappy had to dwindle as I steped back into a real world full of pushy folks and stticky soda I got my shoe stuck to the flor but dont worry I got it unstuck lol I wouldnt be posting this had I not :D

the music was really good (not the die antworod parts but when like it was sad) I liked it the movie was great nothing can be said bad about it. I wish there was more chappye and not less.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
sounds like you aren't ready for going out to see movies in theaters

try netflix with some spilled soda on the floor and a person talking loudly next to you

do this simulation a few times a week and you should be ready in a month or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
it was a really bad movie that had issues with tone, was it a comedy, was it an action movie, was it a sequel to short circuit? and i sat behind a man in a fedora who smelled like hot dogs making it an even worse movie

• Locked thread