Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Congratulations! You're obviously awesome and GBS needs you more than you know.

Good luck in the future!

As for who to probate, let me suggest someone no one would think - like forums poster Sweet Tea.

If you probate someone who's unexpected people will talk about it for days.

If you probate the usual suspects, yawn, like who cares?

Good luck OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Can the winner unprobate someone for a week? Someone permaprobed, maybe? Fanged wangs for example.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
hello the internet! where can we vote?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i would probate myself so that others may be not probated, much like christ. lamb of mods, you take away the sins of gibbis

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Patiently awaiting mod response.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I think it's just supposed to happen organically OP, like letting a stream find its own course

Or they could probate Tujague

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax
You should've made this thread days ago. This comp needed discussion, people talking about it, keeping them interested and keen. Gnarly killed the hype 'coz he couldn't scroll past and ignore a few retarded questions and his best course of action was to close the thread. I think our Gnarly might be a babby. :D

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
probate sweet tea ban redshit

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Hey you back miss junket, who you rooting for?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Luvcow posted:

probate Tujague

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

do other forums also have unwanted ex-mods floating around like stubborn turds

i mean Games has axemaniac i guess but i can't think of many more

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

Luvcow posted:

Hey you back miss junket, who you rooting for?

Hiya, Luvcow :D. I would've been rooting for me - even coming outta probie to have three days against everyone elses seven days, I still woulda backed me for the win.. I had a good'un up my sleeve.

But I couldn't find out any info to assess the situation and get a feel for who/what I'd be up against.. 'coz someone had to close his thread on it.. so I bowed out without even bowing in. *sighs*

Who are the frontrunners? Or potential contenders even? Guesses?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
did this happen yet

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

YeahSo! posted:

Hiya, Luvcow :D. I would've been rooting for me - even coming outta probie to have three days against everyone elses seven days, I still woulda backed me for the win.. I had a good'un up my sleeve.

But I couldn't find out any info to assess the situation and get a feel for who/what I'd be up against.. 'coz someone had to close his thread on it.. so I bowed out without even bowing in. *sighs*

Luvcow is under LES protection, fool.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Luvcow posted:

I think it's just supposed to happen organically OP, like letting a stream find its own course

yes, that's the idea

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

do other forums also have unwanted ex-mods floating around like stubborn turds

i mean Games has axemaniac i guess but i can't think of many more

we're just lucky I guess

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

YeahSo! posted:

Starwarbetamax I think

redshirt posted:

Luvcow is under LES protection, fool.

A what? :ohdear:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

yes, that's the idea

we're just lucky I guess

I'm sure you're just running my question by the other mods before issuing an official response. I'll wait.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

youre wife posted:

I'm sure you're just running my question by the other mods before issuing an official response. I'll wait.

Does my thread say anything about unprobating? No.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i choose to ban the op

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
redshirt why don't you try not posting about yourself for like 10 minutes. seriously I'm embarrassed for you

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

redshirt why don't you try not posting about yourself for like 10 minutes. seriously I'm embarrassed for you

And yet you know nothing about me. LOL!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

i thought this was a thread about you, though?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Someone should mod challenge him into not being lovely like they did with Al borland.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Saalkin posted:

Someone should mod challenge him into not being lovely like they did with Al borland.

that's possible?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gatekeeper posted:

i thought this was a thread about you, though?

He'd have to unironically spell correctly...

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

noice

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

redshirt posted:

And yet you know nothing about me. LOL!

i can infer that you're annoying as gently caress and probably fat and definitely friendless irl

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Saalkin posted:

somebody should mod challenge him into drowning himselve

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Stoic Commie posted:

i can infer that you're annoying as gently caress and probably fat and definitely friendless irl

LOL ur so wrong!

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

Does my thread say anything about unprobating? No.

I'll take that as a maybe.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

redshirt posted:

LOL ur so wrong!

i feel right

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
please probate OP gatekeeper

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Stoic Commie posted:

i feel right

Now I know you too are a loser.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

redshirt posted:

Now I know you too are a loser.

takes one to know one haha rekt, bitch

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Probate me. Let all these posters go home to their families and keep threadshitting and just probate me.

YeahSo!
Feb 1, 2015

by Lowtax

Luvcow posted:

Starwarbetamax I think

See now this sorta information should've been readily available in a discussion thread to not only fire up the competitive spirit in one's belly, but keep it keen and alive. Gnarly broke this competition.. smh.

Hey, Gnarly! How's about we write up this week as a test run and start the comp over, eh? Afterall, a precedent has been set on that. :D

quote:

A what? :ohdear:

That lesbian gang getting 'round the place have your back, Luvcow. I was gonna mess with you, but that big hairy dyke one scares the gently caress outta me.. she's mean! I've officially been warned off. 8o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
hey gnarly can we trade redshirt for rcman? that one at least had some nuts

• Locked thread