Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why is it always tomatoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Big Beef City posted:

Yes, because the cost of food is SO outrageous that if you have one plate of food you don't like you'll be ruined financially forever. And, on top of that, sometimes people get food they don't like and *gasp* still eat it just so it's not wasteful/they aren't rude.

thats whats foreign to me, its not people disliking certain foods, its them refusing to just finish eating them. i like some things more than others but if im served them ill still finish eating them without any problem. that a grown person will just leave their food to go cold and get thrown in the trash because it has tomatoes or olives in it or something is crazy to me. the problem might be that there are some people who demand that all the food they are given be absolutely delicious or else its intolerable which is the opinion little pissing baby kings of france have.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

*adds 2 new entries into sissies.txt*

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
are there supertasters and picky eaters out there who only eat vegetables and seafood, or do the symptoms of this illness always consist in being only able to eat fried chicken potatoes and sweet/creamy sauces and soft drink? whoever pointed out that picky eaters only eat whats on kids menus got it right and pinpointed the problem--kids bitching for the fatty sugar rush foods and their parents caving in and getting them for them all the time.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i only eat sauteed vegetables, greek yogurt, lentils and all fruits, im a supertaster so my rare stats disqualify me from consuming fried chicken, potato chips, soft drink and other things they taste so bitter to me and make my fussy tummy just wretchie poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Business Gorillas posted:

Cooked tomatoes and stuff like salsa and bruschetta own. Raw tomatoes are disgusting, mostly because of how tomatoes are handled from industrial farming

i eat raw tomatoes but i do understand people not liking them because a lot of the ones you get from supermarkets are bland and watery.

• Locked thread