Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

It really blows my mind that we have actual full grown adults who don't eat any fruits and vegetables or seafood or anything more exotic than a goddamn happy meal. How the gently caress do you make it that far in life eating nothing but kids menu garbage without dying of malnutrition or shame?

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Why is it always chicken tenders that seem to be the only food these people can eat?

It's children's menu food. Picky eaters have no problem with plain hamburgers, chicken nuggets, hot dogs, fries and soda because their parents let them eat from the kid's menu from age 3 all the way through college and never made them eat anything green to avoid a tantrum.

Rhesus Pieces fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Mar 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

quote:

I've known 2 people in my life who eat like this. And both times it was a case of being huge goony man/woman children. One in particular was so bad I'd never seen her eat anything other than burgers (plain meat on bread, no veggies, cheese, ketchup, etc), chicken nuggets, pizza (plain cheese), fries, ice cream (vanilla), and plain potato chips. She's fat and chronically sick.

lol loving called it

It's always children's menu food. "ALL VEGETABLES ARE DISGUSTING and I LITERALLY VOMIT when one gets into my mouth but salsa and potatoes are mmm mmm good"

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

amityville anus posted:

Bell peppers taste alright but I won't eat them because every time I do I break out with a nasty 2 week long pimple and I just won't have it. It's a genetic thing I got from my dad.

I wear gloves when preparing raw potatoes and carrots otherwise my hands break out in hives and itch like a motherfucker. I have no allergic reaction to eating them though, not sure why.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Orkin Mang posted:

i eat raw tomatoes but i do understand people not liking them because a lot of the ones you get from supermarkets are bland and watery.

Supermarket tomatoes are wet flavorless styrofoam abominations. Everyone who thinks they hate raw tomatoes needs to try a real garden tomato, they're really two completely different things. It's like writing off all apples because you accidentally ate a decorative wax apple once.

Also you can't go wrong with cutting up a cucumber and throwing some garlic salt, pepper and vinegar on it. There's nothing objectionable at all about cucumbers, they're like 95% water anyway.

• Locked thread