Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Other than the ones who got rejected when they applied. I've never been to one.

Bacontotem fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Mar 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
the food doesn't taste good and the drinks are watered down and it's a waste of money. go to chilis or fridays.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It tastes poop, but the mixed drinks are okay.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

they support family, friends and fun, all of which i resent

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tsinava posted:

the food doesn't taste good and the drinks are watered down and it's a waste of money. go to chilis or fridays.

:getout:

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
op is aa bitch

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Are they the ones that have unlimited appetizers?
You're always like OH WOW I LOVE WINGS AND MOZZEROLOID STICKS but then you get the plate and it's so lackluster and you realize you don't really want to eat 50 of this poo poo.
It happened that way when I went to the bar the other night, unlimited wings, wings loving SUCKED, ate like two little plates of 6 wings and was done. gently caress man.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Endless Appetizers for $11 An Appetizer. It's a Steal!!

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
it does taste like rear end, like cheap frozen food. chili's is seriously much better and it still sucks.

in other news poo poo thread op, good job

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tsinava posted:

Endless Appetizers for $11 An Appetizer. It's a Steal!!

exactly!

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Because the kind of beige crap you eat in retarded chain restaurants like Applebees is favoured by people without functioning taste-buds and poors.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

foods not good. :itwaspoo:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Breetai posted:

Because the kind of beige crap you eat in retarded chain restaurants like Applebees is favoured by people without functioning taste-buds and poors.

sometimes it has a reddish color, if it's spicy

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I just don't like going out for microwaved food. I am sure it is tastier then the stuff I could microwave at home, but I mostly cook at home, so going to applebees is paying extra for food that is worse than what I have here.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

it's expensive for the quality of food they offer

the food is really, really bad and bland

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Stoic Commie posted:

it does taste like rear end, like cheap frozen food. chili's is seriously much better and it still sucks.

in other news poo poo thread op, good job

Chili's got that fudge skillet brownie.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I only eat at REAL restaurants for REAL foodies.

Like Cheddar's.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If you had a mom that was good at cooking those restaurants are like unbelievably bad.
I only go to chain restaurants if it's because my friends want to go because Jesus Christ they don't know how to season or make their food actually taste like something.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Even Hardee's is better

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

random chain 0007

move out of flyover country you idiot

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Don Tacorleone posted:

Even Hardee's is better

do they still have fried chicken? that was pretty good

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

do they still have fried chicken? that was pretty good

lol I dunno I'm not Mr. Hardee's Official Forums Rep dude

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Bacontotem posted:

Other than the ones who got rejected when they applied.

I was sitting at Applebees and having lunch once and saw the manager at the table next to me giving a verbal interview to a dude. The dude had this tshirt on with a massive zombie face on it. You could tell it was a new tshirt.

Idiot millennial.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Xaris posted:

i sure love me some CONSISTENT food

like this place

good ol fashioned CONSISTENT food.

This is why middle america loves it.
Not a joke

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Consistent dildo in my rear end in a top hat.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JebanyPedal posted:

Consistent dildo in my rear end in a top hat.

if that is what middle america wanted, you would probably be a millionaire

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

tbf though if i'm paying someone else to make me food at a sit down restaurant, i want to get my money's worth in calories. it is crazy and unhealthy but i really do need all of those mozzarella sticks.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Try to order a martini at one. Just say "I would like a martini" over and over and over to every subsequent question. I love going to applebees, but only for the service that is somehow even more over the top than the parodies of their bizarre service.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
which one of those restaurants will let me pay 99 cents to play trivia games on a tablet while they take forever to bring me whatever i ordered, because that one's the best

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

tbf though if i'm paying someone else to make me food at a sit down restaurant, i want to get my money's worth in calories. it is crazy and unhealthy but i really do need all of those mozzarella sticks.

I would take advantage of the 2 for 20 deal and just get two steaks with a ton of broccoli.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aralan posted:

which one of those restaurants will let me pay 99 cents to play trivia games on a tablet while they take forever to bring me whatever i ordered, because that one's the best

Applebee's and Chili's but Applebee's has gay quiz games and poo poo and Chili's has Peggle.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpSo-VJTeE8

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

JebanyPedal posted:

Applebee's and Chili's but Applebee's has gay quiz games and poo poo and Chili's has Peggle.
I think I liked Applebees gay quiz games better, it makes sense because i'm gay

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

My dad loves the place and insists we meet there at least once a month, but he's essentially conservative midwest American to his core.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

This is why middle america loves it.
Not a joke

pretty much this

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

Try to order a martini at one. Just say "I would like a martini" over and over and over to every subsequent question. I love going to applebees, but only for the service that is somehow even more over the top than the parodies of their bizarre service.

what questions do they have after the first time?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I saw somebody post once that applebees serves the kids menu to adults. That pretty much nails it.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Don Tacorleone posted:

lol I dunno I'm not Mr. Hardee's Official Forums Rep dude

lol if youre not subscribed to their monthly newsletter. i mean how else are you going to stay up to date with all the latest breaking hardee's news?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I know people who think going to Red Lobster constitutes going to a fancy restaurant.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Vastarien posted:

lol if youre not subscribed to their monthly newsletter. i mean how else are you going to stay up to date with all the latest breaking hardee's news?

So do they still have fried chicken or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Americans seem to have this weird thing where the overwhelming majority of restaurants are part of a chain which is really, really strange because why wouldn't you enjoy going out to eat and trying new things rather than insisting that you be able to get the exact same dish as you got the other day the next county over?

• Locked thread