Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

i understand how people can do this in large cities where the public transportation isn't poo poo and any destination is a 15 minute walk from the near bus stop/rail station/wherever you go for subways

but i used to live in Florida, a state where you can always see campaign signs against bills funding public transit in every county because MAH TAX DOLLARS and the bus schedules in every city are meaningless because the drivers don't get paid enough to give a gently caress (i'm talking late by two hours on a regular basis), and still like a quarter of my friends there relied on that or bumming rides all the time to get around

if you want to bike everywhere, good luck because nearly every regular bike-rider i know (including myself) has been struck or nearly struck by a car at some point

god i'm glad i moved out of Florida

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

reignonyourparade posted:

lol if you expect anyone to care about the troubles of people who live in florida

man not even people who live in Florida care about the troubles of people who live in Florida

• Locked thread