Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

burritolingus posted:

Kind of surprised that public transportation hasn't caught on in America since the death of the American automobile industry (which previously was burying public transportation) but I guess the US is just fundamentally broken.

america is loving huge we are covered in states with not enough infrastructure to pay for public transport also europeans are total communists and fags and lol when the russians strike you're all gonna be waiting on the bus when igor fuckuassivisch is gonna run you down with his BTR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

gay skull posted:

The USA is the best country ever though
automobile industry aside

there were people who died never having traveled more than 30 miles from their birthplace in colonial america and lol this generation of non-drivers is gonna be happy to do it again

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

Dangit Ronpaul posted:

there are lots of people who do this now and most of them own cars

they can go elsewhere without counting on the man to provide them transportation
this is a good thing
car owning is an expensive responsibility but drat it's nice to not have to count on the goodwill of others to go where you please

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

dadrips posted:

i'm utterly devastated that I don't have to spend a vast proportion of my income on insurance, maintenance and fuel for a car

just devastated, i tell you

honestly I spend like less than 10% of my income on it this is america make more money

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

Tom Gorman posted:

its like if you were a cherokee teenager and couldn't ride a horse everyone had the right to just kick you whenever they felt like it

it's like this only for cherokees?

• Locked thread