Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
soon this debate wont matter because we'll be living in the VR world like VR.5 predicted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Hobohemian posted:

Maybe they don't like playing their video games in a dark room, alone, sitting in a chair with a hole cut in the seat and a sock tapped underneath.

lol if you cant afford a steel bedpan like the pro dota players have

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Verisimilidude posted:

"This poo poo game runs marginally better on my expensive gaming system that takes up enormous amounts of space, has a dedicated screen smaller than most TVs, and can only be enjoyed from one sitting position, by myself, with expensive peripherals that are difficult to clean and are thus encrusted by my own putrescence"

-PC gamers

keyboard goop is a serious problem. pros use mechanical keyboards so they can remove keys and clean it up. plus that awesome clickity clack. click click click, bitch.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Or maybe some people aren't inconsiderate pricks who hog the TV in the living room so they can play games. Seriously, no one wants to watch you play video games.

what's it like to not be a normal adult who can distinguish the difference between times to play singleplayer games, times to play multiplayers and times to not play games?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Verisimilidude posted:

This is the same forum that thinks someone who spends 100% of their free time smoking weed and playing video games has it made.

i'm sorry you default to some hivemind of a community and are unable to have independent thought. goondolences, friend.

Blazing Zero fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Mar 22, 2015

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Except no one ever wants to see or hear another person playing games. In a separate room, wearing headphones, on a PC is the way to go if you're not an inconsiderate douchebag. It's the entertainment equivalent of jacking off in front of other people. No one wants to see or hear it.

once again. if you have friends over, you're probably being a loving douchebag on a pc or a console. if you can't figure out why this is, well i don't know how to help you.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Pookum posted:

Lol at these people posting about updating drivers and loving with settings.

No ones had to do that poo poo in years you just download games from steam and they work.

gently caress you if you don't run linux and have the latest open sourced tarball drivers for everything you loving casual

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

rofl this loving thread :allears:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*presses the on button for his pc and a metal fan grinds itself to poo poo as the smell of burning plastic rises*

ah well, another 700 dollar graphics card out the window. loving lol console players buying the same console every other year.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Zzulu posted:

i basically just play shooters and RTS games (lol that genre died out) so I never saw what was so good about a controller. I guess they're better for like, fighting games or something

i dont like rts anymore but maaaaan, the original killer instinct could do with a remake

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

impossible. I once conned a girl into sex

that's called rape, friend. you did a rape

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

please dont rape

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

here's some more gaming facts. consoles are made for people who don't give a poo poo about loving around with computers. it's a valid point of view. pc gaming is also cool because you can customize your fancy electronic legos and generally have a good time.

go play some games on whatever, dorks.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Zzulu posted:

why would anyone buy a console instead of a computer, though?

Blazing Zero posted:

consoles are made for people who don't give a poo poo about loving around with computers.

hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Michaellaneous posted:

Games and gamers are the scum of the world. Don't play video games.

or do play video games and don't associate with 'gamers'

• Locked thread