Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Going from Nazi Murder Simulator 2014 to Orc Murder Simulator 2014:Lazyfire picks the best games,I swear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Considering it just came out, I believe this is relevant to the thread.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

This is probably their greatest one yet.

I laughed my rear end off when the "Fear of Automobiles" kicks in and he starts running away while screaming like a little girl.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

That looked interesting until I saw it was not tile based. I just... I just can't. I'd rather play a text adventure than have to suffer an ASCII (or Unicode, whatever) one.

Your loss,man. It's pretty good.

Edit:actually, I hope someone LPs, or at least shows it off at some point.

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Mar 27, 2015

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

inscrutable horse posted:

Agent355 did a Roguelike megathread-ish LP a while back. I don't remember if he played Sil himself, or if someone else in the thread did a playthrough, but Sil was definitely played for the cheerings and amusement of goons.

Link,please? To the thread,at least.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Save the Douche!

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Polaron posted:

:psyduck:

The hell?

I guessed you missed the text at the bottom:

OmanyteJackson posted:

#It'sAboutEthicsInGamesJournalism

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Supersonic Shine posted:

Alastair Duncan, the Wraith's voice actor, also voiced Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. This game would be even better if you could just punt Uruks into the distance like Dick Cheney on 'roids.

Nanomachines Elf Magic,Son.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Midnight Voyager posted:

Boy you're wrong! My first Nemesis was an orc I decapitated. He came back with a giant metal collar holding his loving head on! And he mentioned having had his head lopped off! WHILE MOCKING ME!

Dammit-that never happened to me! :cry:

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Rigged Death Trap posted:

You go in for a kill and then BAM IT'S THUGOG THE MAN-BREAKER THE FIRST WARCHIEF YOU KILLED
"It's me ranger! It was me all along ranger!"

"Aw,sonova bitch!"

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Apr 30, 2015

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Lazyfire posted:

To be fair, Talion is a dick to just about everyone in this game, and our Elf friend with the name that suggests he never got vaccinated is a dick to every other person. Why Monolith decided their heroes should be assholes to the few people they meet is beyond me.

I guess they took inspiration from Watch_Dogs? :shrug:

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Skippy Granola posted:

Warchief Torz 2015: For a kinder, gentler Mordor

Either you die a hero,or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

The one part where the Caragor snuck up on the archer made me think of only one thing .

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

DeusExMachinima posted:

Well that was disappointing!

You know what could really use the nemesis system? A Fallout game set in Arizona wherein you must do in/brainwash Caesar's Legion captains to get at Caesar himself. The story would be much better I guarantee. Maybe instead of Face Groping Simulator 2014 you have to research each captain's weakness before breaking him in your torture chamber! It's like being able to be Sauron and the Good Guy all at once!

Then who'd your character be? NCR are too 'MURICAN to torture,maybe Enclave or Brotherhood remnants?

Anyhow,my idea for a game using the Nemesis System would be Gundam . Hear me out- mooks who either fend you off or survive an encounter with you (or beat you) become aces and get cool custom robots,maybe even special snowflake high-performance units for the guys who last the longest. And the whole mind-loving thing would be some kinda Newtype bullshit. I know it's dumb,but that could be a cool concept,maybe just done with some alternate timeline so fans don't get uppity about the continuity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Rockopolis posted:

Didn't Sirocco do that?

Yeah,he did. Just kinda hard to think of another means to mindfuck dudes. Infecting them with something like DG Cells,maybe?

• Locked thread