Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Every morning when i wake up, a faerie appears at the foot of my bed and tells me what my gender is that day. (My gender today is the thread title)

I decided to stop acknowledging myself as a man, because after reading several blogs, i realize thar im merely choosing to refer to myself as a man and i can be whatever gender i want to be if i say and do the right things. This is why referring to yourself as "male" is oppressive.

My doctor says i have schizophrenia and im not gender dysphoric. I should have known better than to go to that cis truscum-believer. My gender is real. The faerie is real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:firstpost:

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Dont post in my thread without permisson please

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You and your fairy can gently caress off to the :gas: chamber

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

rear end chamber

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Please stop.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ONce the moral victory is achieved there will be no more man, no more male, only feminized boi sluts and giggle guyz.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Tsinava posted:

Every morning when i wake up, a faerie appears at the foot of my bed and tells me what my gender is that day. (My gender today is the thread title)

I decided to stop acknowledging myself as a man, because after reading several blogs, i realize thar im merely choosing to refer to myself as a man and i can be whatever gender i want to be if i say and do the right things. This is why referring to yourself as "male" is oppressive.

My doctor says i have schizophrenia and im not gender dysphoric. I should have known better than to go to that cis truscum-believer. My gender is real. The faerie is real.

i hate you

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
tsinava you loving fag

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
did you think this was funny you loving retard

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
i think this thread was a big mistake

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Tsinava posted:

Please stop.

you loving retarded human being piece of poo poo cocksucker

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Its not funny at all. It's real, unlike my gender.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
eat poo poo op

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Tsinava posted:

Its not funny at all. It's real, unlike my gender.

ban this garbage loving rear end in a top hat

gas his poo poo thread

Typhoon Jim
Sep 20, 2004

space moo
Any time anyone has more than 1 thread created by them visible at a time it's a problem.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Seems like my kinda thread

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:goatsecx:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
came for the pussyboys stayed for circ being a pissy bitch