Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Imagine if you had no mommy or daddy. That would suck. Christmas would just be another day of the year because nobody would love you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
:(

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
give me somehtnig to cum on

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Imagine having one of those bone diseases that makes everything turn into bone. You poo poo and you just poo poo a turd-shaped bone. You try to work out but your muscles are just bone. Also you're an orphan so no one cares when you turn into a gay dead bone statue.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

circ dick soleil posted:

give me somehtnig to cum on
I never wear sweaters. They're always too hot and if it's cold I'd rather just wear a jacket on top of normal clothes. Thats why if I get a sweater as a christmas gift it's gonna get sticky and its gonna get stiff.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

a hole-y ghost posted:

I never wear sweaters. They're always too hot and if it's cold I'd rather just wear a jacket on top of normal clothes. Thats why if I get a sweater as a christmas gift it's gonna get sticky and its gonna get stiff.

try cutting off the bottom half of the body part before wearing it

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I already tried cutting off the bottom half of the body part and I had to go to the hospital for that. Im not going to try that again sorry.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

We are all Lowtax's orphans children.

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

I like to think of Lowtax as a watchmaker

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

a hole-y ghost posted:

I already tried cutting off the bottom half of the body part and I had to go to the hospital for that. Im not going to try that again sorry.

you could also try tucking the bottom half up into the top half and use a clothespin to keep it in place

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

circ dick soleil posted:

you could also try tucking the bottom half up into the top half and use a clothespin to keep it in place
Its cooler but I feel awkward to have my stomach showing. Im not sure about this technique.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Being an orphan child would be tough, because the other bigger kids would single you out and kick you in the shins, also they would destroy your self esteem by making you do the truffle shuffle.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

If you try to eat in the cafeteria and the other kids know that you are an orphan, the big kids will come to your table and then push your milk carton over so it spills. All the other kids will try to sit at your table and pound their fists while you eat, bang bang bang. bang bang bang. so that while you are eating your tater tots fly up into your face and ruin your complexion.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
Ive watched Friends and phoebe seemed fine so idk what youre talking about OP, it's probably not all that sad

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

When you sit down in the classroom the kids will tell your teacher that you are an orphan and your teacher will say this to you: welcome to cold reality it is hard but you will need to learn this lesson. and then your teacher will take away all your pencils and erasers and your money.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

a hole-y ghost posted:

Being an orphan child would be tough, because the other bigger kids would single you out and kick you in the shins, also they would destroy your self esteem by making you do the truffle shuffle.

*thinks* maybe if i do the truffle shuffle fast enough, and good enough, they will begin to like me over time.

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Mar 23, 2015

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Ive watched Friends and phoebe seemed fine so idk what youre talking about OP, it's probably not all that sad
Its good for them to show this on the show, but it is showing the ideal situation, in real life it is different for orphan kids and in fact Phoebe would not be there, because orphans do not have friends.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Positives:
Wouldnt have to buy gifts.
Wouldnt have to bury your parents.
Would be self dependant/sufficient from an early age.

Negatives:
No parents.

Im sure theres far more positives to list.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Rapman the Cook posted:

Positives:
Wouldnt have to buy gifts.
Wouldnt have to bury your parents.
Would be self dependant/sufficient from an early age.

Negatives:
No parents.

Im sure theres far more positives to list.
Here's one more negative for your list: being mentally autistic, because you did not have any parents to raise you, so you had to grow up with the dogs.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Here's another negative, and it's being illiterate because you did not have any mommy or daddy to read you bedtime stories or any stories at all, there was no one to tuck you into a warm bed and kiss your forehead good night, instead you shivered and cried alone every night in the cold dirt and tried not to die.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

being an orphan owns parents are poo poo gently caress you mum gently caress you dad gently caress you aunt jodie

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

imagine having your brain ruined by years of pointless visual and audio stimulation to the point where you can't imagine anything

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
"please sir, could I have some more"

*dies*

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

circ dick soleil posted:

Imagine if you had no mommy or daddy. That would suck. Christmas would just be another day of the year because nobody would love you.

If you're older than 16, Christmas should just be another day of the year.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
if 19th century literature is to believed, this would probably mean getting a mysterious inheritance sometime in my formative years

so being an orphan probably owns is what im saying

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

If you're older than 16, Christmas should just be another day of the year.

Sometimes I dress up as Santa.

I'm not fat enough yet but I'm a pretty good actor and I'll get fatter the longer I post here so I'll just get better every year.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
imagine being orphan black :aaa:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i know an orphan he changed his name to cloud lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Nation posted:

i know an orphan he changed his name to cloud lol

His parents are in a better place now and really hope he won't follow.

• Locked thread