Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Bravely Default so I don't have to spend a ton on 3DS capture stuff to do it myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Pierzak posted:

Holy poo poo what happened to the request list :wtc:

Please add these back, still waiting for them. Already checked against your list and the master list (LPs for 2-3 titles exist but their images are long dead).

Ditto, I eagerly await each and every one of these Let's Plays.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Hell, I'd probably be more interested if anything in a LP that treats GS3 positively, just to get someone else's perspective on things. The current FF8 LP definitely makes me reconsider a few things from a game I'm not a fan of, so maybe a similar GS3 LP would do the same.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I want to throw a request for South Park: The Stick of Truth. It's one I've wanted to do but don't feel I could do justice because it pretty much has to be done as a VLP to work and I always sound bored when I talk over a game. It'd need some editing for the slower parts, like where there's a bunch of battles, and hosting on Youtube may be an issue considering there's a lengthy cutscene and boss battle where the protagonist's parents are going full hardcore among other things, but holy poo poo is this game great in a lot of aspects and more people should get exposure to it if possible, plus it'd be hilarious in the right hands.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Requesting The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds because it's the best Zelda game and more people need to realize this.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Someone do a narrative LP of Final Fantasy 1 where it's written as a weird knockoff D&D campaign with Sakaguchi as DM.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Mega64 posted:

Someone do a narrative LP of Final Fantasy 1 where it's written as a weird knockoff D&D campaign with Sakaguchi as DM.

I'm happy that my request was fulfilled in less than five hours. Thanks, The White Dragon!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Ace Attorney is a bear to LP simply because there's a much larger workload that your usual SSLP. I really think the only way it would work is if you either cut out a lot of the dialogue (which would be a shame) or had multiple rotating LPers that changed for each section or in-game day (which could be a logistical nightmare).

As dumb as it sounds, I think AA would work better as a VLP if only to avoid the burnout of a SSLP. Of course, that has the challenge of doing video of a game that's mostly text-based and being engaging and entertaining/informative the entire way through.

So good luck to anyone else crazy enough to LP any game in that series.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Lizard Wizard posted:

Hey You, Pikachu!

This but have all the commentary be voice clips of Ash Ketchum.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

If there's any 3DS game that deserves more attention in general, it's A Link Between Worlds. A lot of people probably don't realize just how good that game is and they deserve to know.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I'm requesting a goon-written self-insert Pokemon LP from the perspective of MageKnight404 (or another weird Pokemon hyper-fan).

Bonus points if it's the Trading Card Game.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Someone should show off a bunch of the old ZZT games. Would work for a great megathread actually since there's so many. You could also throw MegaZeux into the mix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I can do three million and a face cam.

• Locked thread