Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I wanna see some Axiom Verge up in here - but a skilled run, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Rush_shirt posted:

Even though I got the Platinum trophy, I'm not sure I could do a "skilled run" in one sitting. I was thinking of recording a 100% walkthrough once the PC version drops, though.

Who said anything about one sitting? Edit the poo poo out of it.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Thirding this.

Throwing my weight behind "Early FromSoft Adventures", too.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Why's there been no 3D Dot Game Heroes LP yet?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

When's someone going to suffer through the King's Field games for our "enjoyment"

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Niggurath posted:

Never. Those games are all mostly hot poo poo and I would do them just to spite your interest.

I'm actually having difficulty parsing your actual opinions/meaning here but this seems really personal out of nowhere.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Niggurath posted:

My bad, it's just a joke that wasn't very funny. Most of the King's Fields games are super bad though and I've had some passing interest in them, but most people would rather I not LP anything ever. I'm sorry though that it came across as some attack against you, it really wasn't meant that way.

I think I kiiinda get what you were going for but your syntax didn't make sense for it.

No hard feelings.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Maple Leaf posted:

So I have a modded 3DS that lets me record off it. I tried doing two LPs with it: Kid Icarus: Uprising (which went pretty well) and Paper Mario: Sticker Star (which did not). My 3DS is just sitting there being unused, and I haven't done an LP lately, so I figured, at the risk of this being some kind of interest check, what 3DS games might people be interested in? The list includes Bravely Default, but that game bores me to death, and I wasn't a huge fan of Mario And Luigi: Dream Team. Are there any other candidates for a decent game?
if you have friends willing to take part, especially 2 other pals with capture-modded 3DSes, Triforce Heroes would make for a good novelty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

I'd like to see someone take on Grow Home from a professional-type perspective.

• Locked thread