Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
FEZ 2 please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Pierzak posted:

Holy poo poo what happened to the request list :wtc:

Please add these back, still waiting for them. Already checked against your list and the master list (LPs for 2-3 titles exist but their images are long dead).

You can't watch all those Let us Plays Pierzak. You don't have the willpower.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

CaptainYesterday posted:

I'd really enjoy someone LPing Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, the forgotten DK platformer. GameCube or Wii, doesn't matter to me.

I plan to do this, although I am not sure when. With the bongos.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
please give me a let's play of every videogame ever made thanks

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Hatred please

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i'd like to see White Knight Chronicles: Origins let's played please add it to the list

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Fez 3 please

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

The Vosgian Beast posted:

This is a funny joke, because you might think Fez 3 is a real game, but actually, it'll probably never happen because Fez 2 was cancelled. Furthermore, the guy who does Fez is known for internet drama, which adds another layer of subtext. I laughed a lot.

:yeah:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the titular character Barney, remember when he said "tell Dr. Breen i said gently caress you"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i want an lp of Mighty Number Nine where the LPer does not play the game and instead gives me four million dollars

• Locked thread