Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

I only learned from being in a long rear end relationship that most women you see on the street who are "not wearing makeup" are wearing makeup designed to make them look like an attractive person who isn't wearing makeup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coloncalamity
Sep 12, 2007
hehe it's like diarrhea get it
Fifty years from now it will either be normal for women to go out without makeup or for men to wear makeup but I'm not sure which it'll be.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
How do you feel about men using makeup?

I sometimes get blemishes. Everyone does. A little concealer didn't hurt no one! :(

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
When will it become acceptable for men to stuff their pants?

I'm uh, asking for a friend.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I'm only burned about the face, chest, head, breast, and neck area. A little makeup conceals everything.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Apply makeup to your genitals, attract a superior mate during Reproduction Dome

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

coloncalamity posted:

Fifty years from now it will either be normal for women to go out without makeup or for men to wear makeup but I'm not sure which it'll be.

The latter has been true for about 40 years now

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I like fake everything - lots of makeup, fake tits, heels, artificially white teeth, extensions, nails, spanx, antidepressants, and orgasms

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

I like fake everything - lots of makeup, fake tits, heels, artificially white teeth, extensions, nails, spanx, antidepressants, and orgasms

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

don't forget anus bleaching

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

don't forget anus bleaching

Well that's just good hygiene

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

TEAYCHES posted:

i dont get it. a person should be attractive without painting their face. bright candy red lips and colors everywhere is weird and gross

If I wanted to date a clown I would've went to clown school

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

jarvis cocker posted:

rainbow game

rainbow parties always seemed like a bum deal for the violet girl. it's finally your turn and you gotta try and coax an orgasm out of a soggy limp dick, and you only got like the top half to work with. that seems like a position you'd give to the fat girl on the cheer squad, sitting on the couch reapplying her lipstick and waiting for mister seven-cum to pay a visit.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

When will it become acceptable for men to stuff their pants?

I'm uh, asking for a friend.

the traditional elegance of the cod piece

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

I Am A Robot posted:

wait you're gay?

Op is gay, don't trust his opinion on hot women.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Stik3 posted:

If I wanted to date a clown I would've went to clown school

That's stupid just go to the circus or rodeo, wow.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Harvey Mantaco posted:

That's stupid just go to the circus or rodeo, wow.

well I'll be damned, Harv I haven't seen you around here in a long time, welcome back!

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'm only burned about the face, chest, head, breast, and neck area. A little makeup conceals everything.

Hello? Is that the burn man?

What about the large furniture

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
were you the rear end in a top hat who wore makeup every day to clown school like a pretentious prick?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i dunno i kinda understand it, it really does make you look better. if it was socially acceptable for a dude to wear it i would probably do so every once in a while

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

This but unironic. Fake titz are the bees knees, op.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i like a real titty, with all the nerve endings unpestered. i want her to appreciate my baboonesque groping.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

some people like attractive people ymmv

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
It's so they can leave a lipstick smear on the glass-ceiling that no one actually seriously cares about.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
Make up is pretty terrible. My bro is dating a real seahag, and whenever she takes her make-up off her face looks like a mixture of that moon from Majora's Mask and our own lunar surface. It is so bad, another friend of mine refers to her as, "fuckface".

Your skin needs to breath, make-up is the antithesis of allowing your pores to breath and your skin, over time, shall reflect this.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

NurhacisUrn posted:

Make up is pretty terrible. My bro is dating a real seahag, and whenever she takes her make-up off her face looks like a mixture of that moon from Majora's Mask and our own lunar surface. It is so bad, another friend of mine refers to her as, "fuckface".

Your skin needs to breath, make-up is the antithesis of allowing your pores to breath and your skin, over time, shall reflect this.

That's all very well but does she look hot when she's got the gunk pasted on?

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

opus111 posted:

That's all very well but does she look hot when she's got the gunk pasted on?

Yeah her face looks good, but the rolls of fat where she stores gallons of domestic beer, diet Mountain Dew, and hotdogs sort of diminish the package. Make-up does work wonders, but it is a drat lie. Very rarely is the false shellac of make-up greater than what is underneath. Make-up won't hide a truly ugly face, like a horse eating an apple through a picket fence.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

NurhacisUrn posted:

Make-up won't hide a truly ugly face, like a horse eating an apple through a picket fence.

Alcohol and a light switch will

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
If you want to fake sick at work, wear less and less makeup leading up to the day you want to pike out early, then tell your boss you have bird flu and leave early and take the next few days off. No one will question it.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I like to make my face a flat, matte white. Like a corpse sorta, but a sexy, cool corpse with a lot of black all around her eye sockets.
To highlight my discolored teeth?
Glad you asked.
I simply never wear lipstick. The contrast between my weird skin that surrounds my mouth and the teeth within is, in a word, striking.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

criscodisco posted:

Because girls who haven't gotten all tarted up are a blight and painful to look at.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I.C. posted:

I like to make my face a flat, matte white. Like a corpse sorta, but a sexy, cool corpse with a lot of black all around her eye sockets.
To highlight my discolored teeth?
Glad you asked.
I simply never wear lipstick. The contrast between my weird skin that surrounds my mouth and the teeth within is, in a word, striking.

im into this

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i like girls with featureless faces. the other day on the trian i saw a girl who looked like an n64 texture, it was so hot

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

i've got face blindness so every girls face is a featureless nothing as a slide through life wihtout really knowing anyway

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

katlington posted:

im into this

PM me. I have ~all~ of my eyebrows now. ;)
I mean both.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Nathilus posted:

also the trite Ra-Eye is hot as gently caress idgaf what anyone else thinks.

x100000000

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
if the Bible says it, it must be so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

i like makeup but only if it's like alt girl makeup, not some mainstream poo poo, yeah like ra eye stuff that's ok, but like glitter in the eye lid naw

• Locked thread