Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are you watching Mania Weekend?
I don't watch wrestling, idiot.
Wrestlemania only
Couple of iPPVs
I will watch every loving thing
I'll probably watch people play video games
View Results

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013
SHIMMER is a really interesting show as legitimately you have the best of North American Women’s wrestling and a few fly ins. Much better than the last two Mania SHIMMER shows. There’s no consensus at all on the winner that I can see. Given the location and it paying tribute to Chickfight I’d imagine either Candice or Cheerleader Melissa will be in the finals kind of like Timothy Thatcher winning the King of the Indies. Originally picked Candice to win as she is over with indie fans in general attending the show but she is much better at wrestling men than women and not sure about her being able to wrestle three matches. I think now that it will be either Athena or Kay Lee Ray will win it as it sets up a hot babyface challenger for Matthews. KLR doing well this weekend will make me happy. Just hope Prazak can book and time out a decent tournament show as SHINE’s have been utter poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
NAKAGAWA
https://twitter.com/SHIMMERwomen/status/581554663562035200

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Savoy was a complete and utter revelation.

Tale of two shows. One effectively showcasing new talent and the other a bunch crap poorly executed distraction/roll up finishes. Enjoyable though.

• Locked thread