Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
This is why I should check the Recruitment thread more often.
Late interest post, will work on a character soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
hi hello just posting a late as hell character

Konstantin Manz

Konstantin was a former Jagdkommando back home in Austria, who took the name "hunting command" to heart. He mainly worked as an covert counter-terrorism operative, famous for going to great lengths to uncover plots against his country and not resting for weeks at a time until his mission was finished. What little time he has to himself, he spends throwing or attending lavish parties, living the high life, and womanizing, along with participating in marathons, triathlons, and other tests of athletic merit, using the skills his Jagdkommando training gave him. His two revolvers, Heinrich der Starke (right) and Ernst der Tapfere (left) were custom-made to prioritize stopping power, accuracy, and stability, and have seen him through countless missions and firefights. After being recruited by O.C.A.M., Konstantin tried to make a point by selling the rest of his million-dollar arsenal, though it pained him greatly to do so, except for his prized duo,.

Likes: Showing off, working, fine suits, swing music, making money, spending money
Dislikes: Lazy days, incompetency, criminals, dead parties, short missions
Hobbies: Firearm cleaning and maintenance, covert operations, celebrating, shopping, athletics

I'll try to play Konstantin as the lovechild of Jay Gatsby and James Bond, with some other famous secret agents (Jack Ryan, Sam Fisher, Solid Snake, et. all) thrown in for good measure. Very "Tuxedo and Martini" flavored, featuring one liners, flirting with (NPC) femme fatales, and always carrying obscene amounts of money on him at all times.

High Concept: Million-Dollar Secret Agent
Trouble: Don't Touch The Suit

Skills:
+4: Marksmanship, Infiltration
+3: Alertness, Athletics
+2: Stealth, Communication, Decieve,

Health: [] []
Stamina: [] [] [] []
Psyche: [] []

Kumaton fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Mar 29, 2015

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

Kumaton how do intend to portray Kostantin's trouble? (dig the music choice.)

Honestly, [escuse]since it was around 11 p.m of 12 a.m. after a long day when I wrote him[/excuse], I'm not really sure either. Just to be on the safe side I changed it to Don't Touch The Suit - he has trouble relating to people who don't live like an idiot playboy like him, and can't help but look down on the plebeian masses.

• Locked thread