Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

Color me interested. Give me a sec while I cook something up. I was thinking an ex-cop who worked himself up into higher positions until finally becoming part of OCAM. What's that stand for, anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

Officer Mark Sterling

Mark in his policing days

HC: To Serve and Protect
TR: My Wife is a Terrorist

Brief Bio:

Fresh out of the New York City Police Academy, Mark was looking forward to a life of protecting the city that he loved. That was before a terrorist attack in New York changed his life, and motivated him to become a higher authority in law enforcement. His pursuit of justice led him to positions at the state level, federal level, becoming part of anti-terrorism organizations within the US armed forces and the UN, before finally settling in to the shadowy OCAM team. Somewhere along the way, he met the woman of his dreams, but they have since developed distinct differences in philosophy ever since she tried to blow up a building during a hostage situation. He still loves her, though. I'm sorry I forgot to mow the lawn, now put down the bomb, honey!

Personality-wise, I'll be playing him as the straight man that makes smart rear end comments. He takes the crazy situations he gets into seriously (drat, not only can these dinos open doors, they can use guns!), but uses humor as a tool for stress relief.

Hobbies: Reading crime novels, collecting old detective pulp comics, cigarettes, coffee, classic rock, cryptography, and amateur photography.

Rad Skills: (I'm gonna do it pyramid style unless it's unnecessary)

+4 Alertness
+3 Athletics, Communication
+2 Driving, CQC, Marksmanship
+1 Provocation, Deceit, Resolve, Strength

I'll edit in a picture as soon as I find one. Pic added. I'm sure he doesn't dress to work like that anymore, but the idea gets across.

Oh yeah, and I've also never done PbP before. Well, at least not out of class, which is probably a weirdass distinction. I think I got the gist of how it goes, though; just let me know if I'm messing something up.

Appoda fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Mar 25, 2015

Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

What about CQC and Martial Arts? Does it really make much of a difference if you're hitting a dude with your fist or hitting a dude with a rifle butt or nightstick or whatever?

Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

Makes sense. I suppose I'll just leave Mark's punchiness the way it is, then.

What about Investigation?

• Locked thread