Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=roll+a+die

Kempo Yellow Belt fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Mar 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Why does it take so long to roll? Is my browser just slow?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Andrew "Dice" Clay doesn't strike me as an extacy user

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

amityville anus posted:

Andrew "Dice" Clay doesn't strike me as an extacy user

ha. what a dirt bag.

complete scum.

i actually watched what I think you call his comeback special? I don't know. It was very bad.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Why does it take so long to roll? Is my browser just slow?

I prefer it to be even longer actually, you want the suspense to build on the key turns

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I rolled it and it gave me a potato

a loving potato? what the poo poo is this op is it a loving joke? my gf found all these kirk johnson pics in my browser history so im in deep poo poo but this is like cum topping on my poo poo sunday it just aint funny

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
its nto really rolling idce if you are simulating it with a computer algorthym

almost1337
Jun 14, 2013

The male likpatons turn around the nucleus formed of female boobons and neutral bolsterons
why is it only rolling between 1 and 6?? i cant play my custom d&d campaign setting without a d5, d14, and d24.

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I want to place bets on six and eight.

• Locked thread