Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

psyopmonkey posted:

As a human being I think you should change your gross rear end avatar.

stop it psyop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
OP clearly sleeping. An insomniac sleep in he own bed a shameful insomniac

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

lol 2nd page poster 2x in a row

amityville anus posted:

Thanks to obummer not legalizing it and clogging the doctors office I gotta wait 2 months to see the doctor to get my weed card and in that time I will have a real job dealing with retards all day.

what kind of hellhole do you live in shits a 50 dollar payment and 30min wait here. :420:

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

I.C. posted:

If you aren't a big drinker this would work.
If you are a lush like most of us it won't.

okay if you're a big drinker then 3-5 shots either way, no one is immune to sedatives

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
*Need to get a good night's sleep for an important day at work tomorrow*

Brain:"I'm not tired! I'm not tired! Let's just lay here in the dark, wide awake with thoughts whirling through your head and worry about not sleeping!"

*gets to alarm clock time...*

Brain:"Uuuuurrrgh! So exhausted! I'm so... exhausted! I need to go to sleep immediately and get 8 hours in. What do you mean we need to get up and go to work: we're completely unprepared for that now!"

loving brain.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

MOOBS! posted:

lol 2nd page poster 2x in a row

what kind of hellhole do you live in shits a 50 dollar payment and 30min wait here. :420:

I live in a shithole called the real world. Could use the T break anyways.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

amityville anus posted:

I live in a shithole called the real world. Could use the T break anyways.

no need to be rude jeeze i was gonna offer you mad bud

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not trying to be rude thanks for the offer though. I'm just really short tempered because I quit smoking weed and I'm on all this booze and tobacco and it doesn't work like weed does.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

The answer was in the title this whole time…wow.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

I.C. posted:

The answer was in the title this whole time…wow.

loving only makes men

E: tired

MOOBS! fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Mar 26, 2015

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

melatonin always made me groggy the next day

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
If you wanna feel like poo poo tomorrow just chug a bunch of cough syrup and have cool dreams instead of wasting the effort with melatonin

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

melatonin always made me groggy the next day

If you take 3x the recommended dosage things usually work out.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

amityville anus posted:

If you wanna feel like poo poo tomorrow just chug a bunch of cough syrup and have cool dreams instead of wasting the effort with melatonin

melatonin also gave me crazy dreams...

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
just smokes fake weed

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

uG posted:

just smokes fake weed

ever tried bananadine bro *hands you a clo ve cigarette*

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
A significant quantity of the hormone serotonin is released during male ejaculation. Enough ejaculate, and you have yourself the most powerful natural sedative on the planet.

Or you can download a natures melody app.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Fiend posted:

A significant quantity of the hormone serotonin is released during male ejaculation. Enough ejaculate, and you have yourself the most powerful natural sedative on the planet.

Or you can download a natures melody app.

gonna spray sleep all over this bitch

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

MOOBS! posted:

I was thinking you can kneel in a kiddie pool while getting drenched in natural, wholesome sleep.

Oh my god I can never get sleep out of my hair :(

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

MOOBS! posted:

Cum all over a rag and huff it.

CumHuff.org!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
CumBoarding. A subsidiary of WaterBoarding.

Copyright of Defense Intelligence Agency.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

psyopmonkey posted:

Cum all over a rag and huff it.

CumHuff.org!

realtalk don't do this because cum smells like bleach and is probably dangerous to your olfactory

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

sperm diggin into your sinuses all day like moles

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

amityville anus posted:

Thanks to obummer not legalizing it and clogging the doctors office I gotta wait 2 months to see the doctor to get my weed card and in that time I will have a real job dealing with retards all day.

got my weed card in like 20 mins the other day lol

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

~*fabulous*~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF1LHqkKDl0

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

got my weed card in like 20 mins the other day lol

right? motherfuckers drinking and huffing cum legally but weed gets you time

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I have never smelled bleach-smelling cum. Is this like a cilantro thing? I'm beginning to think it is.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Fiend posted:

Enough ejaculate, and you have yourself the most powerful natural sedative on the planet.

I am now going to start saving my seaman over the course of the next several months. Once I have a large amount I will use my chemistry set to concentrate
and boil it down into a potent liquid I will then convert into powder. With that powder I will fill a dozen empty pill capsules (taking them at a specific time of night each night) and over the course of 12 days document
the effects on my sleeping patterns. If I can prove the pill to be effect I could become a self made millionaire.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

I am now going to start saving my seaman over the course of the next several months. Once I have a large amount I will use my chemistry set to concentrate
and boil it down into a potent liquid I will then convert into powder. With that powder I will fill a dozen empty pill capsules (taking them at a specific time of night each night) and over the course of 12 days document
the effects on my sleeping patterns. If I can prove the pill to be effect I could become a self made millionaire.

I had a dream about you last night.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

I.C. posted:

I have never smelled bleach-smelling cum. Is this like a cilantro thing? I'm beginning to think it is.

for real? im beginning to think im like the toxic avenger or something

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I've never had a negative weed experience outside of being discriminated against in a drug test for a job. Even the time i got pulled over after smoking a joint in my car I just cracked jokes with the cop and got let off with a warning.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

jesus is this something i can buy off the darkweb?

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

MOOBS! posted:

jesus is this something i can buy off the darkweb?

In 6-7 months once I get the formulation down you may find it there. However, if you spill this secret out to the masses I can't be held responsible for what might happen to you.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

MOOBS! posted:

for real? im beginning to think im like the toxic avenger or something

He has a mop. Do you have a mop? You may, but also maybe you just think you smell like bleach and really you don't.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I.C. posted:

I had a dream about you last night.

About my cum? or me?

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

In 6-7 months once I get the formulation down you may find it there. However, if you spill this secret out to the masses I can't be held responsible for what might happen to you.

Any free sample of the fresh product???

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

I.C. posted:

He has a mop. Do you have a mop? You may, but also maybe you just think you smell like bleach and really you don't.

no i just wipe it off with a hand towel or some toiler paper or something but it smells like bleach

cmon guys who else has cum that could make whites whiter

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

About my cum? or me?

About the guy in your picture. We were having a discussion about chicken strips and he/you kept kissing girls while they were all still eating. I was a little grossed out by this display, but everyone was really personable so I didn't say anything.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Judging by the color of the sock it makes your whites yellower.

E: browner if you're in it for the long haul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

honestly guys please smell your cum sometime- i take medication and i need to know if my poo poo is alright or if im contaminating areas/people

• Locked thread