Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I just realized this game is over no matter what happens. Check it out.

Remaining players are

1 3P
3 Town
3 Scum (one DP)

If we go to knock out one of Cpig's DP's today and then they kill one of us tonight it goes to

1 3P
2 Town
3 Scum

and we lose. If we lynch scum today and then they kill one of us tonight it goes to

1 3P
2 Town
2 Scum (One DP)

and then we're in the same situation. This game is literally unwinnable right now unless my vig gets triggered which it won't because I loving revealed it like a loving idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

But scum still kills someone at night so it doesn't matter.

If we had killed any scum at all this game I might agree, Ernie, but I think I'm being taken for a ride. I think you're scum, man. Sorry.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

God but if you're not and it's GG and Rurea and this is Christmas Mafia all over again?! Holy gently caress

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

MMT should use her ability on Rurea. Like it could literally be both of them, right? I didn't even really consider it.

Ernie. posted:

what does killing scum have to do with it?

also i offered to be copped by taste, and for asiina to keep my nightkill-proof ability

why would i do either of those things as scum?

To gain townie cred. Also when did you do this?

In Xmas mafia we were two townies pointing guns at each other until we finally dramatically turned our guns on scum and won. Here, if we're both town, and I don't know that you are, we're too outnumbered/outpowered for it to matter.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ernie. posted:

hmm

##unvote

maybe i'm the scum

See I'm looking for where you asked to be copped and I find stuff like this and YOU ARE TEARING ME APART ERNIE

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Busb you are alive. I am listening to songs now. Wow everyone.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ernie. posted:

i was town, we lost

mod abandon

If you're town then both Rurea AND gg ate town

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Omg

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I think we have a very good scum doc. All should read.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ernie. posted:

whatever i'm going to unbookmark this thread before i say something i shouldn't

good game everyone, see you all in the next one

Dude, id like to hear your insight for real. :(

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Asiina posted:

Going from 0 dead to 6 dead town over the span of a day totally destroyed this game.

Obviously there might be some bias, but I disagree. You guys had a ton of information prior to ANY ACTUAL FLIPS happening. Outside of our powers, we were at a supreme disadvantage at that point. Without those deaths IMO scum stood no chance at all.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

If I had been just a few minutes faster I'd have won karaoke challenge by default

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

CapitalistPig posted:

Oh yeah, Rurea was def Scum MVP

For sure. I think we both did a serviceable job though. Scum cpig is crazy. I think I did an okay job as scum for once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Rurea posted:

Also just wanna say THANK YOU to Byers for this awesome game with crazy awesome roles / flavor. I had a lot of fun.

Same.

• Locked thread