Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
srsly guys

mmb

bbe

what's up with it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
peanuts

penis

penis

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

XMNN posted:

peanuts

penis

penis

Do you have to bang a stewardess to join "The Mile High Club" or is sucking off an air marshal good enough?

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

I'm always in the mile high club :awesome:

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Do you have to bang a stewardess to join "The Mile High Club" or is sucking off an air marshal good enough?

p sure you can bang anyone you like it just has to be in the air

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

ButteCysts posted:

Jacking off in tiny bathroom also counts

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

ButteCysts posted:

That sounds like a really loose club. I was expecting more standards for such a famous organization.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I have been summoned :peanut:

Check out the special request meals menu imo. I might just get a tray of fruit next time.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081020211758AAILKn8

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Who was the person who started the "airline food" non-joke, anyway?

Was it really Jerry "Bee Movie" Seinfeld? It gets attributed to him a lot, but who knows the real history?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
You call 8 dollars for a turkey sandwich a deal?!

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

There aren't even any lines on this food!

Aug 4, 2010

i was in a plane recently and some whiny oval office had peanut allergies so none of us were allowed peanuts during the flight

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

www posted:

i was in a plane recently and some whiny oval office had peanut allergies so none of us were allowed peanuts during the flight

wtf

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
The change in air pressure and the lack of humidity dulls your sense of taste, which means even the best cooked meal would taste bland. But they can't cook in the air, can they? They have to cook it all on the ground, so there's no way it can be fresh. Really though, their biggest concern isn't even taste, it's space and weight, since every little bit means more jet fuel used means more they have to charge the passengers.

Honestly, I've never had a problem with airline food, but that's because I remember it's an airline first-and-foremost and not a gourmet restaurant on wings. If your taste buds are so delicate they can't handle airline food, don't loving fly. Take a boat or something, rear end in a top hat.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

www posted:

This is why I always bring my own and crush them into powder before scattering then in the cabin

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

burritolingus posted:

The change in air pressure and the lack of humidity dulls your sense of taste, which means even the best cooked meal would taste bland. But they can't cook in the air, can they? They have to cook it all on the ground, so there's no way it can be fresh. Really though, their biggest concern isn't even taste, it's space and weight, since every little bit means more jet fuel used means more they have to charge the passengers.

Honestly, I've never had a problem with airline food, but that's because I remember it's an airline first-and-foremost and not a gourmet restaurant on wings. If your taste buds are so delicate they can't handle airline food, don't loving fly. Take a boat or something, rear end in a top hat.
last time i was on a plane the fat loud women sitting in front of my friends that wed laughed at on the way out apparently spent 5 minutes asking the steward what was good before he said "look its an aeroplane none of it is going to be good"

then they ordered some cheeseburgers and everything smelt like bad cheeseburger

unless youre flying really long haul who even needs to eat more than a snack in the time youre in the air?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Why don't they just make the entire plane out of the black box? Amirite? :iamafag:

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You raise a valid question Appllewhite

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

why don't they make the whole airplane out of good food but make the walls twice as thick

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

On a scale of 1 to 10 how drunk do you get before flying?

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

i dont know ive never flown before im very
scared of heights and after losing loved ones
from 911 it makes it 100% worse. how is it?
the food and flying
Becca<3 · 7 years ago

LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

I like to crush up 2-3 vicodin, put away about half a handle of bottom shelf vodka, and then smoke a fat blunt to steel my nerves

then I'm ready to drive to the airport

• Locked thread