Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
*Subjects young women in penal system to ritualistic and sadistic Christian-themed punishments that have a creepy satanic vibe to them*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
There will be no trial, only a cinematic allegory of a trial told through inventive costuming and imaginative narrative. It will be loved throughout Europe, but only film critics in America will enjoy it.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
"If my client is guilty, we offer it up to God to decide! So, if God strikes my client dead in the next 10 minutes, that means he's guilty!"

"Wait a minute, you! Your Honor, I propose his client is guilty and we offer it up to God to decide. If God DOESN'T strike him dead in the next 10 minutes then it means that he is guilty and God wants him to face a lifetime of human punishment! If he is innocent, God will claim him right now to spare him our mortal follies."

"Your HONOR! I wish to change our defense! I contend that the man is possessed by the Devil. If he screams while holding this bible, it means the Devil is in him; however holding onto the Bible has driven the Devil out and now he's free of the evil force that committed the crime so he cannot be held accountable."

"YOUR HONOR! I also wish to change our position. If he holds onto the Bible and screams then the devil is inside of him, but only because as a sinful man he ALLOWED the Devil in and is still accountable for the actions of the Devil!"

• Locked thread