Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

That is pretty smart.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I like the seriou seats website.

Blue Wher
Apr 27, 2010

The Smart Baseball Dargon Sez:

"Baseball is chaos!"

His bat is signed by Carl "Yaz" Yastrzemski

thinly veiled trivia team advertising

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

If you're at walmart, walmart's brand of giant ones. Whatever those are called.

the absolute cheapest pizza that's actually decent is the dollar general store brand pepperoni party pizzas that are $1 each

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Rebecca shows a great alternative to those expensive cooking stones with cheap ones right from the hardware store. These Pizza Stones are almost Free! Make homemade pizza with crispy crust easily with these pizza making stones easly purchased for cheap! Rebcca's money saving tip on how to make your own pizza stones will save you lots of money. Rebecca makes pepperoni pizza on this new innovative technique to make your own pizza oven with your inexpensive pizza stones to show you how perfect they are for home use. Whatever pizza you like, sausage and mushroom pizza, pepperoni pizza, cheese pizza, this is the way to cook them!

Secht
Oct 5, 2012

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

Rebecca shows a great alternative to those expensive cooking stones with cheap ones right from the hardware store. !

I hate you for introducing me to her.

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I like Totino's pizza.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Lol if you eat frozen food

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

thathonkey posted:

Lol if you eat frozen food

You are supposed to heat it first genius

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
I prefer Freschetta.

Every option is packed with enormous amounts of sodium, though.

BIG BIC SQUAD
Jan 24, 2015
I'm not too picky when it comes to frozen pizza as long as it doesn't taste like cardboard. My personal favorite is Home Run Inn, the crust is nice and buttery

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ELLIOS - TASTE THE POVERTY

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellio%27s_Pizza

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Mar 30, 2015

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
FrOzen pizza all sucks. Making pizza ca be good but it takes a long time and after buying sauce, cheese, toppings isn't necessarily that cheap either.

May as well pick up a hot and ready pizza from little Caesars. It's only 5bucks and the wife and kids will love you for it. Go ahead and treat yourself with a low priced culinary delight from little Caesars!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

costco cheese pizza

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

FrOzen pizza all sucks. Making pizza ca be good but it takes a long time and after buying sauce, cheese, toppings isn't necessarily that cheap either.

May as well pick up a hot and ready pizza from little Caesars. It's only 5bucks and the wife and kids will love you for it. Go ahead and treat yourself with a low priced culinary delight from little Caesars!

Little caesars truly does taste like someone cooked a fundraiser pizza hut pizza over a hobo barrel fire in a detroit crack den.

I love it and can't get enough is what i am saying.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
trader joe's has these awesome mini pepperoni pizzas.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Walmart great value frozen pizza was good but now they have sam's choice which sucks

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Culinary Circle from Shoppers is pretty good. I'm a fan of a Tombstone every now and then too. Freschetta or whatever, also pretty delicious.

There's one company that makes like extra thin crust ones that are really tasty too, Bellatoria I think. And on the extreme opposite end of that spectrum there's a company that makes these "Chicago style deep dish" pizzas that cost like $9 and take 45+ minutes to bake but are okay to have like once a year. Only seen them at Harris Teeter though.

Santheb fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Mar 30, 2015

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I limit myself to one frozen pizza a week.

Sometimes I get sick of them and will not buy them for a few months.

I always try to find a new flavor. When I get it home I add my own neat spices, veggies, and meats.

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
In addition to his fine acting career and military service, Paul Newman deserves many awards for his pizzas that I frequently eat while drunk & lurking in my own filth.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

every time i try to comprehend the idea that this is not a tim and eric sketch i have a seizure

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
The Red Baron sent many of our men to a horrific flaming death on the western front but on the other hand his frozen pizza is decent. Definitely a subject for the historians to sort out.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I think Tombstone is OK, if one puts sriracha sauce on it; that's true of most stuff though imho.

F hole
May 13, 2008

some pizza places will sell you dough for cheap, it keeps for a week or you can freeze it for longer

handmade pizza is so much better, i pity people who think spreading dough, sauce, cheese and toppings is too much effort

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I got major food poisoning from some lovely brand called Mama Celeste. pooped bad for three days.

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

F hole posted:

handmade pizza is so much better, i pity people who think spreading dough, sauce, cheese and toppings is too much effort

you need a good oven, though

some older ovens can't actually get hot enough to home-bake pizza right. needs to be like 500 degrees or more, or else the crust tastes bleh

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

ninotoreS posted:

you need a good oven, though

some older ovens can't actually get hot enough to home-bake pizza right. needs to be like 500 degrees or more, or else the crust tastes bleh

Thats the issue I have with mine.

Its a super old gas stove from the 70s/early 80s. I store my old, un-seasoned, cast iron in the bottom of the oven as a heat sink.

I just cant get crispy crust no matter how high I put the oven though.

Oh well.

:shrug:

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I've always wondered if those have giant toppings, or if they have 1 giant topping in front of the window. Anyway.

1. Calafornia Pizza Kitchen Spinach and Feta
2. Red Baron Firebaked Crust Pepperoni
3. Tombstone Pepporoni

Every other frozen pizza sucks.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
tombstones because there's always a grocery store that has them on sale or 2 for 1s

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
You know, for the cost of some of these pizzas you could just buy fresh ingredients and make your own.

Another thing is really I'm loving kidding the best one is the cheapest one available and then you put the cheapest chorizo you can find on that .

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i have no preference for frozen pizza. i will eat any frozen pizza.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
There's no competition

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Pox posted:

The Red Baron sent many of our men to a horrific flaming death on the western front but on the other hand his frozen pizza is decent. Definitely a subject for the historians to sort out.

The old ones were anyways. the "new and improved" ones taste like poo poo

I've had that California Kitchen stuff too, it's poo poo. Too damned expensive for something so small and lacks flavor. People that rate it above others have really bad taste

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the little ones that come in 5-packs from trader joes arent bad

great drunk food

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

if you got some kind of amazing gourmet pizza from a really good pizza maker, and then froze it, and then unfroze it, that would probably be the best. conceivably there may also be an alien pizza in saturn's rings or atlantis, also.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Chinatown posted:

great drunk food

What isn't great drunk food?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

GulagDolls posted:

if you got some kind of amazing gourmet pizza from a really good pizza maker, and then froze it, and then unfroze it, that would probably be the best. conceivably there may also be an alien pizza in saturn's rings or atlantis, also.

I wish cyber bullying was a real thing so I could do it to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

It is a real thing.

• Locked thread