Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
It exists so that people can complain that it isn't authentic enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

thus, panda express is good value

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
The spicy red salsa is pretty drat spicy, and the guac is fresh. It's much better than Cafe Rio's, which oddly enough makes their tortillas fresh. We also have Freebird's, Miguel Jr., Chronic Taco and a couple other chains here in SoCal.

I generally go to authentic taquerias, but Chipotle is far from bad, when comparing to the other chains.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Divine Styler posted:

pretty drat spicy

Release the hounds.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
It's dinner and a show. The show's the lovely poems and writings on the packaging.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Divine Styler posted:

The spicy red salsa is pretty drat spicy, and the guac is fresh. It's much better than Cafe Rio's, which oddly enough makes their tortillas fresh. We also have Freebird's, Miguel Jr., Chronic Taco and a couple other chains here in SoCal.

I generally go to authentic taquerias, but Chipotle is far from bad, when comparing to the other chains.

Don't actually defend Chipotle ITT thanks

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Divine Styler posted:

Miguel Jr is loving awful

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Professor Tomtom posted:

It exists so that people can complain that it isn't authentic enough.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Borneo Jimmy posted:

lovely service, overrated overpriced salty burritos, and apparently they print awful essays by Judd Apatow on their cups and bags, seriously why do people go there?

overrated? actually it seems like every human being on earth complains bitterly about it like someones forcing you to eat there

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I goon. I no like thing. I make thread.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

chipotle thread # 49201 of the week

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
delete gbs.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
poors exist

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Chipotles interior decor is really cool.

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
i went to a tacqueria and my lengua and tripe in the tacos was cold

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Xaris posted:

Laughing Planet was amazing. I mean I dont think they exist outside of Oregon, but Oregon is like 99% white and it fits perfectly. It doesnt even pretend to be the slightest bit mexican and its proud in that. They used to have one called Elmer Fudd which was like mashed potatoes, broccoli and some garlic sauce. It was stupidly good

None of these things belong in a burrito hth.

Their food is also really bad.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

A Yolo Wizard posted:

i went to a tacqueria and my lengua and tripe in the tacos was cold

Its probably been sitting in the freezer for god knows how long waiting for the guy with something to prove to order it

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Xaris posted:

Laughing Planet was amazing. I mean I dont think they exist outside of Oregon, but Oregon is like 99% white and it fits perfectly. It doesnt even pretend to be the slightest bit mexican and its proud in that. They used to have one called Elmer Fudd which was like mashed potatoes, broccoli and some garlic sauce. It was stupidly good

Is this a joke

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Mange Mite posted:

Its probably been sitting in the freezer for god knows how long waiting for the guy with something to prove to order it

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
I've had so-called authentic burritos. Chipotle's are way better. If you weren't so hung up on hipster identity bullshit and just focused on taste, you'd have no choice but to agree.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

hemophilia posted:

i hate actual burritos (gently caress beans) so being able to excise them from tainting the other stuff is majorly appealing

your lack of burrito knowledge is obvious. burritos arent required to have beans

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Irradiation posted:

None of these things belong in a burrito hth.

Their food is also really bad.

A burrito is a casserole in a flat bread, it doesn't matter what you put in it. A greek burrito has lamb meat and yogurt, are you going to go over there and tell them they eat wrong?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i am mexican and i like chipotle. its cool becuase they just load them with stuff and really you cant go wrong with somethng that has meat and guacamole in it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

notZaar posted:

A burrito is a casserole in a flat bread, it doesn't matter what you put in it. A greek burrito has lamb meat and yogurt, are you going to go over there and tell them they eat wrong?

If youre talking about a gyro then no that isnt a burrito.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Burritos aren't even real mexican cuisine laffo

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
"lovely service" lol, yo ask for a burrito with xyz and you get it within 60 seconds, go to chevys if that isn't enough

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

hemophilia posted:

beans are the loving worst. all kinds of bean are bullshit filler. even beandip is a scourge on chips

You suck

Shions of Qud

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i dont eat ethnic food

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Borneo Jimmy posted:

my personal tastes bla bla bla overpriced bla bla bla my personal tastes
excuses of poor people itt

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

hemophilia posted:

beans are the loving worst. all kinds of bean are bullshit filler. even beandip is a scourge on chips

don't fartshame

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

it's mexican food that's made blandly to appeal to a broad (white) palette. it's the ranch dressing of burritos

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Mr. Pumroy posted:

it's mexican food that's made blandly to appeal to a broad (white) palette. it's the ranch dressing of burritos

Speaking of ranch, could you put some on my burrito? Don't stop until I say when

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

From my experience with Chipotle, it's like Qdoba minus any flavor. It's flavorless "Mexican" food that meat-and-potato-Americans can eat without upsetting their delicate stomachs.

ChuckHead
Jun 24, 2004

2000 years Assholes.

hemophilia posted:

i hate actual burritos (gently caress beans) so being able to excise them from tainting the other stuff is majorly appealing

The mentality that created "the wrap".

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Let me show you how cultured I am by eating a bunch of garbage tacos. You've probably never had them because growing up your parents could actually afford real meat as opposed to stomach lining :smug:

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
No one with any money or class eats loving Mexican food you plebs.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Goon rage is weirdly close to tumblr rage sometimes. You might as well start screaming about cultural appropriation.

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

notZaar posted:

It's a recipe for turning into a dumpy little softboy

lol lowcarb is poo poo that only works for fat idiots who have already ruined their bodies insulin response

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Dead Gay Romans posted:

No one with any money or class eats loving Mexican food you plebs.
Their fucken loss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Gazpacho posted:

Their fucken GI doctors loss

• Locked thread