Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe
lovely service, overrated overpriced salty burritos, and apparently they print awful essays by Judd Apatow on their cups and bags, seriously why do people go there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

its a weak sauce much like the weak whites that buy it

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
Burritos for white people who can't get/tolerate real burritos even though they are the same price and much much better.

Still somehow much better and less whiter than Laughing Planet.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
is that the best you got OP

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe

West SAAB Story posted:

its a weak sauce much like the weak whites that buy it

There's a Chipotle near me that's directly across the street from an identical burrito place that's faster and run and staffed by actual Mexicans and the tortillas are actually made from fresh dough.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Every chipotle ive ever been to has been busy as gently caress and they make you pay for salsa then only give like a dozen chips. gently caress chipotle

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i hate actual burritos (gently caress beans) so being able to excise them from tainting the other stuff is majorly appealing

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
The food tastes good is the answer to any sort of question like this

*Does a little dance as he just saved an infinite amount of current and future people an infinite amount of man-hours from having to ask and answer these sorts of questions*

synftw
Jun 14, 2007
Chaos-Gnostic Satanist
i'm a Moe's kinda guy

"Welcome to Moe's!"

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

hemophilia posted:

i hate actual burritos (gently caress beans) so being able to excise them from tainting the other stuff is majorly appealing

whaaaat the gently caress

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Borneo Jimmy posted:

and the tortillas are actually made from fresh dough.

accept nothing else my friends

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I used to like them but I have come around to the OP's point of view as of late. Its hot garbage. Underspiced oversalted, if they aren't coating everything with MSG already they might as well. Supply line mexican food, reminds me of how they had to salt all the food for voyages to the new world, preserved for transportation and taste. Only fit to eat in places where there's no other mexican food at all (almost nowhere).

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

Borneo Jimmy posted:

There's a Chipotle near me that's directly across the street from an identical burrito place that's faster and run and staffed by actual Mexicans and the tortillas are actually made from fresh dough.

Let me guess which one is staffed by white collars.. lol like they'd eat in either establishment

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
it's consistent :smug:

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
The sofritas bowl is pretty tasty.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

whaaaat the gently caress

beans are the loving worst. all kinds of bean are bullshit filler. even beandip is a scourge on chips

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

it's consistent :smug:
sometimes ya just want that consistent food ya know?

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
chipotle is okay if you're a dumb baby who likes crazy overpriced bad food or if you can't go to an actual mexican restaurant because you can't stand having to interact with mexicans.

hemophilia posted:

kill yourself

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

hemophilia posted:

beans are the loving worst. all kinds of bean are bullshit filler. even beandip is a scourge on chips

you live a sad life

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
perfect macro nutrient counts, convenient, fast, can order online..

just don't get their red/green salsa, that's what makes it overly salty tasting.

the correct order: 2x meat (chicken or steak), brown rice (fiber), black beans (fiber), corn salsa (cool looking poop), cheese (sat fat), guac (sat fat), lettuce.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

i enjoy terrible diarrhea, op

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

hemophilia posted:

I'm gonna fight you so hard

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Irradiation posted:

Still somehow much better and less whiter than Laughing Planet.

Laughing Planet was amazing. I mean I dont think they exist outside of Oregon, but Oregon is like 99% white and it fits perfectly. It doesnt even pretend to be the slightest bit mexican and its proud in that. They used to have one called Elmer Fudd which was like mashed potatoes, broccoli and some garlic sauce. It was stupidly good

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
i regularly eat authentic tacos made by mexicans out of weird parts of the animal and i still like chipotle.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Some of us live in lovely suburbs and it's a quick, not terrible meal for like $7. When all you have to choose from is chains it's actually a top tier choice, op

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
I guess it might be okay if you're in some shithole, white-bread state (like Iowa) where they don't know what a burrito is.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Big Beef City posted:

I'm gonna fight you so hard

Let's go bean boy

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

It's convenient because every imaginable combination of burrito, protein and condiment type is already loaded into MyFitnessPal. Plus every burrito is like 1000+ cal with the tortilla, what's not to love about that.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

MyFitFoods sounds like a good place to eat compared to chipotle, is it?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'll have one bucket of inoffensive food for seven dollars please

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

hemophilia posted:

You can ask for no beans on your burrito at authentic Mexican restaurants

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

I'll have one bucket of inoffensive food for seven dollars please

I only eat offensive food :smug: it's how you can tell i'm cultured

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

soy posted:

perfect macro nutrient counts, convenient, fast, can order online..

just don't get their red/green salsa, that's what makes it overly salty tasting.

the correct order: 2x meat (chicken or steak), brown rice (fiber), black beans (fiber), corn salsa (cool looking poop), cheese (sat fat), guac (sat fat), lettuce.

Yeah it's a great nutrient balance if your diet goals are 50% carbs and 20% fat.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Gaunab posted:

You can ask for no beans on your burrito at authentic Mexican restaurants

Or any other place in the world.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

notZaar posted:

Yeah it's a great nutrient balance if your diet goals are 50% carbs and 20% fat.

That's um, a perfectly normal macro diet for many.

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

I'M A GOON AND I HATE SOMETHING MOST PEOPLE LIKE

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Just thinking about burritos make my mouth burn. I don't see how you can possibly handle the spice level of these things, good god I just want to TASTE the food. Even saying the words Mexican Food makes me poo poo firey water immediately and I cry and run to guzzle milk

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004
The calorie/$ and protein/$ ratios are decent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

exquisite tea posted:

That's um, a perfectly normal macro diet for many.

It's a recipe for turning into a dumpy little softboy

• Locked thread