Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
I'm pretty sure you can be legally killed on the streets for being a member of/discussing unions in most of America these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Also, he tells me stories about UAW guys would take a month off of work to get "alcohol treatment" - which of course was paid for - even when they didn't have alcohol problems.

Edit: Basically what I am saying is that the UAW is corrupt and its workers are largely lazy entitled little shits.

lol no, have you been MI? Every single man, woman, and child there needs alcohol treatment.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Maybe, but these guys would go to this one particular real swanky resort treatment place that was of course sanctioned by the UAW and treat it like a paid vacation (in addition to their other ample paid vacation time). They would do this once a year like clockwork, as that's what the UAW contract provided for.

Even if this is true, I'm not seeing how it's a bad thing. You can't really blame the unions for the lovely cars GM made.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Enfield posted:

yhis is my jam right here

gently caress NWS that poo poo

• Locked thread