Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aunt Teefa
Mar 17, 2015

Seriously after being circumcised my whole life, this forum has made me realize that my parents mutilated me at birth and didn't respect my rights or body by cutting off my foreskin when I was a kid. Even though I banged chicks on the regular and got tons of complements about how awesome my dick was, I couldn't help but feel deep down that because I didn't have a foreskin, I was missing out on banging way more chicks with a much cooler dick. So after disowning my parents for their butchery (gently caress YOU MOM AND DAD IT'S MY BODY!), I've gone through six months of surgery and recovery to have a full foreskin. Now all the ladies I used to bang out aren't interested in my dick and at least 20 times I've revealed my d-piece to my current lady-friend and they are all like EW NO THANKS!

It's starting to occur to me that this forum might have led me astray. I've been asking around, and doing some more research outside of SA, and it seems unanimous that women hate anteater dicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
:firstpost:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

nah man don't let big circumcision lie to you, ladies LOVE dog dick

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Taylor Swift Broke Up With Harry Styles Because of His Foreskin

http://theblemish.com/2013/01/taylor-swift-broke-up-with-harry-styles-because-of-his-foreskin/

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the entire world is uncircumcised except america and teh third world lole

bunch of savages imo

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
the real reason they broke up was because Taylor wouldn’t stop making fun of Harry’s uncircumcised penis. A source says Harry ended it because he was sick of Taylor “nagging him about clipping his [penis].” Apparently, Taylor didn’t like that Harry wasn’t circumcised so she kept pushing him to get it cut.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Volume posted:

the real reason they broke up was because Taylor wouldn’t stop making fun of Harry’s uncircumcised penis. A source says Harry ended it because he was sick of Taylor “nagging him about clipping his [penis].” Apparently, Taylor didn’t like that Harry wasn’t circumcised so she kept pushing him to get it cut.

that bitch

This is what we're fighting against, people

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Peen

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Volume posted:

more like negging

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
pennis

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

She saw his penis. Slut.

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Peener

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Bald headed yogurt slinger

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Bologna pony

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
"Circumcisions are just the jews flaunting their power"

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Purple headed soldier man

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Volume posted:

I feel her tho, like I'm the same with uncirced 'geeners

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Tallywhacker

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Schmeckel

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
for real tho if u circumcised you might as well join ISIS because you're pretty much a muslim

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
D, the

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

just love and accept your purple desensitized callused helmet

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

As much senstivity in the ol knob head as my heel

Bacicot
Apr 3, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Spam javelin

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
it's weird, i guess i don't really care about it, i've always been happy with my cut dick and i don't feel like i missed out on the cool animal dong look, and as far as doing it to babies i dunno, it's weird and gross but i guess it's not that bad? i mean i'm fine with it for me personally now, but i dunno if other people wish they'd not been cut. i bet those jewish kids who got herpes from letting rabbis suck their lil baby dicks before snipping em wish they hadn't been circumcised

Aunt Teefa
Mar 17, 2015

I was just talking with my friend who is an independent woman who is comfortable in her sexuality and is promiscuous and sexy as all hell and I asked her about hooking up with dudes that are UNcircumcised, like me. She said as a woman, she totally loves meeting a guy at a bar, club, party, or other social event, hitting it off, going back to his place, and getting sexy. She loves that moment when he pulls out his dick and it's covered in veiny skin, and he pulls it back and she sees this dog-looking pink glistening helmet that's slightly moist. She loves thinking about putting that in her mouth, without any indication of whether he washes, whether it's glistening because it's sweaty because they've been out all night, wondering if she should offer him her shower first so he can make sure he's clean, whether she'll have to run her tongue all around and in that loose skin and hoping it's not too sweaty or smelly just by virtue of having piss and sweat build up over the last six hours or so, and most of all, whether his super sensitive dick head will bust a nut early.

I'm listening to this all like hellllllll yeaaaaaah I knew I made the right choice getting re-uncircumcised.

Then she dropped the bomb....She looked me right in the eye and said [borat voice] ".......NOT!"

I was like whhaaaaat??? But then she called a bunch of her other fine-rear end dick loving girlfriends over and they all said the same thing! Feeling really confused right now...

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:sax:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit: It's starting to occur to me that this forum might have led me astray

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit: It's starting to occur to me that this forum might have led me astray

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
^ 8=D

<-- 8==========================D

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

gbs just loves thinking about cocks

nothing ruffles gbs like cut cock chat. you boys think too much about peckers. and worry about ya pecker.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

toggle posted:

nothing ruffles gbs like cut cock chat. you boys think too much about peckers. and worry about ya pecker.

I'm touching it now

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

toggle posted:

yeah, what's with the obsession? And all these stories about ladies getting grossed out by the uncut, Ive never encountered it myself and think it must be apocryphal or just that the women who do are both really shallow and fortunately rare. BUt then, some dudes get freaked out about women with leg hair and I think that's pretty shallow too. So I guess some people are just shallow assholes and no matter what kind of dick you have (or don't have) you should just avoid them.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

toggle posted:

my dick is fight

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I just don't understand why people would want a cut dick that looks attractive enough that women's mouth literally water at the thought of sucking on it. It don't make no sense at all.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Here's a terrible story. A gay guy is uncircumcised and he starts to get anxiety about it so he gets the cut. He straight up admits that the sex is way worse now, but at least now it's "better" because he feels normal. :smith:

http://www.salon.com/2015/01/26/i_used_to_have_foreskin_anxiety_what_its_like_to_get_circumcised_as_a_grown_man/

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

hahaha i'm loving secure. i`m so secure about my weird frankenstein dick that im gonna start a thread, on a public forum, talknig about my dick and tacitly asking people if they think my dick is ok. this is a thing normal people do, right? what do you think of my dick

you loving weirdo

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Glory hole hog Tom Caserta produced, directed, edited, and stars in Club Mandom 1, an intense anonymous blowjob video that focuses on uncut cocks. Club Mandom is subtitled Blue Collar Cheese Factory because Caserta doesn't merely suck dicks with foreskin he relishes and savors the cheesy schlongs of working men. This ain't no pristine suck flick. Everything that comes along with the extra flop of skin that covers a penis head is highlighted here and it's explicit. Each and every one of the scenes features lots and lots of smegma—gooey, creamy flecks of cock junk that clings to each penis like wet popcorn. Caserta ceremonially sniffs, licks, and eats the cheese before swallowing bone, which is no mean feat considering how large each of these men are.

The anonymity of a dirty back room is sustained throughout the video, as we never see any of the faces of Caserta's men. We are only given swatches of dirty denim, a bit of flannel, or a cropped view of leather through the glory hole. The little we see indicates that these are some rough, hard working guys. Some must do seriously physical work because the amount of smegma on their cocks is astounding. The first man wears green overalls. The echo-laden voiceover (in which Caserta plays both sucker and suckee throughout) tells us that this guy's an auto mechanic. Mechanic man tweaks his nipples and pulls on his girthy pud. Caserta, with a trim beard and a baseball cap, appears in the frame and drops to his knees. Mechanic man slides his enormous dong through the glory hole for Caserta to worship. He pushes the cock to his nostrils and inhales. He then pulls back the foreskin and smears the dozens of globs of smegma across the shaft. He swallows mechanic man's meat. Cheese slides along the length of his cock and Caserta works to gobble up every morsel. Eventually, after some pseudo-trippy kaleidoscope effects and lots and lots of voiceover babble, mechanic man dumps his jizz on Caserta's chest. Next, Caserta services a man in tight jeans who has an entire city of smegma living under his hood. Like dozens of maggots in a dumpster this guy's cheese obscures his shiny stick. That is until Caserta gulps it down his throat, teeth to shaved pubes, licking up every bit. Amazingly, this scene has much more cheese play than the others, though all have plenty, believe me. Caserta drinks down the curds of at least four more cocks before Club Mandom 1 comes to an end. If this tape sounds a little severe for you, there's always Club Mandom 2, an oral celebration of funk-free, circumcised packages.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Inevitable posted:

Here's a terrible story. A gay guy is uncircumcised and he starts to get anxiety about it so he gets the cut. He straight up admits that the sex is way worse now, but at least now it's "better" because he feels normal. :smith:

http://www.salon.com/2015/01/26/i_used_to_have_foreskin_anxiety_what_its_like_to_get_circumcised_as_a_grown_man/

The worst part, right here:

So you do have less sensation now?

Yes, and that is something that I’m a little bit sour about. I used to have very intense orgasms–my legs would curl and my head would go back. It was cool. I was very into it. Now, I’ll cum or whatever, and it’s just more calm. It’ll feel good, but it’s not as dramatic as before, which was nice, because it felt sexual and passionate, and now it’s just like, get out.

Is it worth it?

Is it worth it? I would say, in my situation, and my experiences, yes, it is to me, because I just personally feel better about it. I was with some friends who were talking about the word “smegma” and making jokes about it, and now I don’t have to feel uncomfortable in that situation, and that’s really nice. I think for me and my personal psyche, it is worth it. I’m not saying that when I cum I don’t feel anything. No. That’s not the situation either. I still get horny. I want to have sex. It still feels great and I still have an orgasm. Is it to a lesser degree? Yes. Is it an orgasm nonetheless? Definitely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Dingus

• Locked thread