Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RBX
Jan 2, 2011

DGib posted:

I am really over the cowardly heel as thats been the only heel portrayed by the wwe, aside from Lesnars monster, since the attitude era.

So its probably like I said before, I'm not in wwe's demogrpahic anymore and they don't want me as a fan as I cannot relate to their product anymore. Sucks for me a lot because I love double double E and I was at Wrestlemania 6 and its my best memory ever.

Welcome to the last loving year of PSP WWE discussions.

Yall getting trolled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

beggar posted:

Most of the Reigns resentment came from the booking and writing, so tonight when the booking makes sense and he's not reading a script, Reigns looks good.

Nobody besides jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot were angry at Reigns himself, just the way he was portrayed

Ding ding ding

Dimebags Brain posted:

He jobs to midcarders until he loses the belt then does nothing. Just like every IC champ for the last ten years.

Nah Cena has the midcard belt too, both are gonna start winning and get it over. I don't think they have the balls to job bryan out and start another riot.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Bard Maddox posted:

I think it was kind of dumb that on Monday Sting said "this isn't about WCW" then Stephanie came out and said "this is about WCW isn't it" then the entire match tonight was WCW vs. WWE

True but that show the disparity between the writers and the wrestlers more than anything.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Brat losing to Taker at mania literally doesn't matter at all. That goes for anybody.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

That Sting Triple H match was my Mark wet dream. Nash, hall, and Hogan selling for DX put it over the top. The invasion is 12 years too late! That was peak loving wrestling. Sting looked so good and has been great since survivor series. So happy he got his moment.

Listening to the lapsed fan talking about Cena keeps adding moves and gets no respect:

"At Wrestlemania 34 Cena's gonna stand on the top rope with a single tear rolling down his cheek, do a shooting star press and nobody will care"

:lol:

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Uhhh everything but the Roman Empire was fine and the crowd was as good as ever. Eh I can keep skipping Raw. Did Sting have that interview after Raw? Can't find it on the network.
Also Bryon alone comnentating was pretty good, I liked it.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

5.2???? Jesus Christ.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

He really needed to be off raw this week.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Stephanie doesn't make it fun to hate her like Vince did, to put it plain and simple. Also like a million people have pointed out Vince got chumped way more times than once every few years.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

oatgan posted:

actually the crowd chanted "ronda rousey" at her with such fervor she had to threaten them to shut them up because it bothered her a lot

I'm surprised she didn't do scott hall's spooky fingers when they did that.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

lmao gently caress off Vince holy poo poo.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

This is worse than Batista last year.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Reigns offense is the main reason he got so over for nearly 2 years. Don't even pretend he wasn't over until Summerslam of last year.

Look at this revisionist history! The shield as a whole were over and everybody liked the other two more than reigns. Even when they threw Reigns into that Battleground 4 way for the title randomly nobody brought that he was ready then. This isn't a new thing at all.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Everybody knew reigns was the chosen one even before the breakup, liked crazy Ambrose, and saw Seth as the clear star that WWE would forget about. Nowhere was anybody calling reigns main event ready or before the shield broke up.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I read the archives and it seems y'all are right. It's always fun to go back and read that stuff I'm getting a good laugh in.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Benne posted:

loving lol if you think Bryan is blading for a random Smackdown match

I think we have a lot of newbies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

She clearly didn't care anymore like punk.

• Locked thread