Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

its bad, dont somke weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
ye i smoked to much last night and kinda freaked out but after like 30 minutes it became fun again and i had all these crazy loving ideas in my head and it was worth being freaked out for 30 minutes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

smoobles

weed is a gate way drug

----------------

cute anime girl

Slaapaav posted:

ye i smoked to much last night and kinda freaked out but after like 30 minutes it became fun again and i had all these crazy loving ideas in my head and it was worth being freaked out for 30 minutes

who did u piss off lmao

Dr Cheeto

smoobles posted:

weed is a gate way drug

Gateway to FUN

Lil Cunty

Dr Cheeto posted:

Gateway to FUN

ty crap

ty landy

dogcrash truther
weed is badf for you

dogcrash truther
you might think its not bad for yoy, but it is, over time

dogcrash truther
the deterioration of your health is so gradual, that you dont realize what's happening, until its too late

Highly Unnecessary

actually weed has been very helpful for treating my major depression, anxiety, schizophrenia and psychosis

social vegan

weed fixed my doritos hoarding habit

smoobles

weed kills your brain cells

----------------

dogcrash truther

smoobles posted:

weed kills your brain cells

amen

joke_explainer

It's gradual and irreversible.

week 1: euphoria, hunger.

week 2: increased appetite continues to grow; ten thousand calories or more a day required

week 3: musculature increased by 300%, aggression slowly increases

week 4: blood pressure increase leads to eyes clouding over with burst blood vessels; increased aural sensitivity allows affected to hunt by hearing alone

week 5: skin begins sloughing off; rough bright-white scales protruding underneath

week 6: fingernails enlarge into six-inch claws, turn green, glow in dark.

week 7: natural body temperature drops to 73 degrees

week 8: aggression increases again along with musculature. subject is a towering hulk at this point, with arms the sizes of trash cans and a nearly supernaturally distorted skeleton

week 9: loses ability for speech; sunlight seems to cause the subject immense pain. brain reverted to a primal state. without the ability to smoke, this night creature will hunt, kill, and consume anyone under the influence of marijuana in order to satisfy their vicious cravings for THC.

don't let this happen to you

weird

by zen death robot

joke_explainer posted:

week 2: increased appetite continues to grow; ten thousand calories or more a day required

week 4: blood pressure increase leads to eyes clouding over with burst blood vessels; increased aural sensitivity allows affected to hunt by hearing alone

week 5: skin begins sloughing off; rough bright-white scales protruding underneath

week 8: aggression increases again along with musculature. subject is a towering hulk at this point, with arms the sizes of trash cans and a nearly supernaturally distorted skeleton

week 9: loses ability for speech; sunlight seems to cause the subject immense pain. brain reverted to a primal state. without the ability to smoke, this night creature will hunt, kill, and consume anyone under the influence of marijuana in order to satisfy their vicious cravings for THC.

----------------

tradjik

Highly Unnecessary posted:

actually weed has been very helpful for treating my major depression, anxiety, schizophrenia and psychosis

how does it help? weed makes me freak out, now

ty heather papps u da bes

dogcrash truther

tradjik posted:

how does it help? weed makes me freak out, now

it doesnt help, please refer to the title of the thread

google THIS

don't trust big weed's assertions that their product is perfectly safe

google THIS

follow the money. you know who supports legalization? little debbie

Dr Cheeto

google THIS posted:

follow the money. you know who supports legalization? little debbie

:psyboom:

Wertjoe

The only time i touch weed is to pull one out of my beautiful lawn.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i heard of one guy who swallowed seeds and had a marijuana plant growing from his stomach

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
monkay

The official sad poster
Weed made me buy all the Assassins Creed 3 DLC.

the unabonger

joke_explainer posted:

dogcrash truther

monkay posted:

Weed made me buy all the Assassins Creed 3 DLC.

lol

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Rad ROM Max posted:

Weed can, and does, take lives. Weed addiction is a serious problem at my school and a lot of my ex-friends and classmates do weed and now they're hopelessly addicted for life. A friend of mine told me personally about a kid who went to summer camp with him who took weed and thought he could fly, and jumped out a window and broke his leg. Another "friend" smoked weed while driving and hit a kid. Now he's in jail. 90% of the kids who smoke weed recieve bwlow average SAT scores and over 50% will not graduate high school. Weed can cause permanate damage to your mind and brain. So think next time before you smoke fuckers, because its not that drat fun when you start to spiral out of control (and it WILL happen).

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what dont the tcc mods want us to know?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

thinking of trying weed, well brother how about you try church instead. now there's a real high!

dogcrash truther

Awesome! posted:

what dont the tcc mods want us to know?

Another fine patriot brought down by Big Marijuana

dogcrash truther
smoking weed is bad for you

monkay

The official sad poster

dogcrash truther posted:

Another fine patriot brought down by Big Marijuana Toke

smoobles

dogcrash truther posted:

smoking weed is bad for you

----------------

joke_explainer

weed was actually invented by the CIA when they realized chemtrails were not reaching enough people (chemtrails are weed smoke)

monkay

The official sad poster

joke_explainer posted:

weed was actually invented by the CIA when they realized chemtrails were not reaching enough people (chemtrails are weed smoke)

i thought it was to get rid of the black panthers

pig slut lisa

irl is good

joke_explainer posted:

obama's heightened CAFE standards don't apply to any vehicles that emit a certain ppm of THC particulates

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

cute anime girl posted:

who did u piss off lmao

like i joke around in the games league of legends threads and i like to defend my really unpopular opinions. then i replied to someone with an insane red title with a really short "i only did all this terrible opinion defending to get a red title" as a dig at that poster and also because i actually was really sick of my own av at that point. the people in that thread were fine with it an in on the joke but after that i posted some in the scandi thread and they though i was doing a puppet master defense and people started to get really loving personal attack happy so i just had to leave that thread because the poo poo flinging just turned so loving bad. like 20 people just straight up real posting "gently caress YOU I HOPE YOU DIE OF CANCER"

like i can post just fine in the thread that got me the title they accept me there and i kinda was one of the posters that made white noise shitposting a lot more accepted in there. havent touched the scandi thread since 2014 because the just straight up hate was too real. like posters living within walking distance from my house straight up telling me they hated me was a bit too much for me

----------------

Chef Shimi

Cool

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Slaapaav posted:

like i joke around in the games league of legends threads and i like to defend my really unpopular opinions. then i replied to someone with an insane red title with a really short "i only did all this terrible opinion defending to get a red title" as a dig at that poster and also because i actually was really sick of my own av at that point. the people in that thread were fine with it an in on the joke but after that i posted some in the scandi thread and they though i was doing a puppet master defense and people started to get really loving personal attack happy so i just had to leave that thread because the poo poo flinging just turned so loving bad. like 20 people just straight up real posting "gently caress YOU I HOPE YOU DIE OF CANCER"

like i can post just fine in the thread that got me the title they accept me there and i kinda was one of the posters that made white noise shitposting a lot more accepted in there. havent touched the scandi thread since 2014 because the just straight up hate was too real. like posters living within walking distance from my house straight up telling me they hated me was a bit too much for me

dont smoke weed its bad for you

dogcrash truther

Awesome! posted:

dont smoke weed its bad for you

joke_explainer

what does scandi mean? scandanavian??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
yes

----------------

• Locked thread