Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Abdul Alhazred posted:

Go gently caress an 18 year old and take pics. A divorced 30-something man can still bang whoever he wants basically, but a divorced 30-something woman?? Once the hipster dumps her, she'll be lucky to land a fat micro-dicked OKcupidist.

Take solace, friend.

This.

I've found it's actually easier in my 30s than it ever was in my 20s. The amount of effort, trial & error, and nights out in my 20s for any kind of success was likely tenfold compared to now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

gently caress your ex wife's mom or sister. Or, gently caress the hipsters mom. That'll show 'em.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Ancient Mariner posted:

Unless I do something quick I'm going to lose the house :(

Really though, what can I do? I'm at my wits ends and can't take it.

Dig through his dumpster? Spy on him? Beat his manlet rear end with his own u-bar lock?

Universally, I'd love it if terrible things happened to him.

Mostly physical.

But really I just want closure.

whip his rear end

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
Seriously OP if she left you and the house, it's yours, you can claim abandonment. gently caress hiring a PI, get a good divorce lawyer. Get a separate checking account and cancel any joint credit cards. I just went through this 1.5 years ago so I know your pain. It's emotionally hard but take care of your money and finances.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

Beef Turret posted:

That study is weighted against the nutrient density per 100 kcal. The top foods are all very low kcal foods and it would take about 31 servings of watercress to satisfy the 100 kcal serving. Compare that to the mere 3 servings for Kale, and you can see why you shouldn't blindly trust blogs without at least skimming the study

No.. NOOOOOO!!!!!

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

veedubfreak posted:

Anyone that uses the term "manlet" deserves anything that happens to them.

it's worse than the fuckers who shout freebird at concerts & wonder why they get pelted with garbage. ancient mariner, instead of complaining about kale, why don't you try saying something interesting? you know, far away from the computer.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

haha

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

jlechem posted:

Seriously OP if she left you and the house, it's yours, you can claim abandonment. gently caress hiring a PI, get a good divorce lawyer. Get a separate checking account and cancel any joint credit cards. I just went through this 1.5 years ago so I know your pain. It's emotionally hard but take care of your money and finances.

No joke, if you haven't been on the phone with a lawyer yet, you need to focus on that. Cry later.

Empty your accounts if she already hasn't.
Open a new separate account.

Hell, if your lawyer can keep her from the house unsupervised that's even better. Don't turn into a bitch because of what she did. Be emotionless in front of her and let all communication occur through attorneys. If she wanted civility she could have talked to you a year ago and been a mature adult about things rather than have an affair and "leave you" like a spoiled child.

Win the war. Let her have this battle. Chances are hipster mcdouche liked the thrill of things as did she. When she's with him every day, the magic will go away and the masks will come off.

Shadow fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Mar 30, 2015

Burns
May 10, 2008

Where are you from? Speak with a divorce/family lawyer. You will lose the house no matter what if you can't carry it yourself or unless you are able to buy out her share (I assume its a matrimonial home). Just make sure she cannot go after you for alimony/spousal support. Im guessing there are no children involved??

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Burns posted:

Where are you from? Speak with a divorce/family lawyer. You will lose the house no matter what if you can't carry it yourself or unless you are able to buy out her share (I assume its a matrimonial home). Just make sure she cannot go after you for alimony/spousal support. Im guessing there are no children involved??

Ask your lawyer if you can quit your job and go after HER for alimony.

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007

Burns posted:

If you dont have kids, you're set. Listen to the other goons about lawyers and bank accounts. Seriously, she's gone, she's not coming back. It's time to put the emotions aside for later and strategerize.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Beef Turret posted:

That study is weighted against the nutrient density per 100 kcal. The top foods are all very low kcal foods and it would take about 31 servings of watercress to satisfy the 100 kcal serving. Compare that to the mere 3 servings for Kale, and you can see why you shouldn't blindly trust blogs without at least skimming the study

What's the DPS on kale?

naem
May 29, 2011

Darth123123 posted:

What's the DPS on kale?

It's an area of effect spell if you eat enough

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

More of a man than you, apparently :lol:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
why do you care at this point? shes obviously just as faggy as he is so you won

you are free from the prison of marriage

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

jlechem posted:

So you had a really bad divorce attorney?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

el B posted:

manlet?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I just post from bookmarks so I can't tell if people are serious posting or wtf. Good gbs thread tho op

E: mods please move this to BFC

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED OP

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Top City Homo posted:

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED OP

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
if you don't at least try to kick his rear end you will never emotionally get over it

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Al Nipper posted:

5-1 the op is a doughy bore honestly perplexed at how his wife could leave him for a svelte and fashionable creative type

*takes out graphing calculator and looks up average salary listings* "HOW is this POSSIBLE?!?!?"

Besides common lettuce, romaine, spinach and pretty much every other green

b-b-but women like money!!!!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nelson Mandingo posted:

b-b-but women like money!!!!

Who doesn't?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Look on the bright side, now you can bang chicks who are not your wife

In fact why weren't you doing this when you were married? There's a commercial on TV about it for some website called ashley madison with faggots singing about cheating on their wives

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Maybe you'll do better next go roun' op

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

Ancient Mariner posted:

Unless I do something quick I'm going to lose the house :(

Really though, what can I do? I'm at my wits ends and can't take it.

Dig through his dumpster? Spy on him? Beat his manlet rear end with his own u-bar lock?

Universally, I'd love it if terrible things happened to him.

Mostly physical.

But really I just want closure.

Really, REALLY, get a good lawyer. The lawyer is and will be your best friend now, and you will never regret it. The woman is now the ex-wife. Do NOT give a poo poo about what she is doing, where she is, where she's hanging, etc. She is nothing to you anymore. It is far, far past reconciliation. You would never forgive her anyway . . . and you shouldn't.

Get a good lawyer. Spill your guts to him/her, do everything they say, and ask for the cost of services. This is a valuable investment.

I assume no children? If so, your're in better shape than you realize.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

jlechem posted:

this should be your obsession right now

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Beef Turret posted:

p sure you are not sure about what you're talking about

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
you should kill him to appease your man-honor but ignore your cheating bitch ex wife she aint good enough for you.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
he'll kill himself once she starts cheating on him once a cheater ya know

don't worry OP be sure to go get laid

try dudes too

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

Axeface posted:

lawyer up and protect yourself

jlechem posted:

Get a separate checking account and cancel any joint credit cards. It's emotionally hard but take care of your money and finances.

worry about everything else later, OP

i think you'll find that if you really stick it to her with a favorable divorce settlement (which you should get, if its her infidelity that's ending the marriage and you have no children for her to leverage), you'll find yourself getting over this much quicker than feels possible right now

marriages end all the time these days. it hurts now, but you'll be fine bud, i promise

ninotoreS fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Mar 31, 2015

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Stoic Commie posted:

p sure you are not sure about what you're talking about

If the most basic nutrition facts are too much for you to calculate then I pity you

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

coulde be worse, she could have left you for a goon

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
cruelly cucked for kale

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Hire a lawyer and get some nice, good old fashioned fashioned strange OP.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
really, you're coming out ahead here, because unlike the hipster you're not dating a known cheater, and unlike the exwife you're not dating a hipster

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Challenge him to a game of Mancala over chai tea.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

we both know there's only one thing that's going to give you closure man, you gotta post all them sexy pix and vids you took of her

Tripalium
Mar 20, 2009

coin coin connard

Lunixnerd posted:

cruelly cucked for kale

one of the lesser known Cradle of Filth albums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com

Ancient Mariner posted:

...He's some sort of graphic designer but I don't know how he can afford his place......

So you are saying she left you for someone from here?

Nicceeeee!

• Locked thread