Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

West SAAB Story posted:

I had a kale based chopped salad. Other than the kale making everything bitter, it wasn't bad.

I made buffalo chicken stuffed mushrooms with blue cheese that had kale in them, p.good .Check this out OP, maybe make you feel better

BUFFALO CHICKEN AND KALE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
Start to finish: 45 minutes
Makes 15 mushrooms
Ingredients
Two 10-ounce packages medium white button, baby bella or cremini mushrooms, stemmed
Kosher salt and ground black pepper
1 tablespoon butter
1 shallot, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 bunch kale, stems removed, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3/4 cup chopped cooked chicken
8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup hot sauce, such as Frank's
1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
Olive oil cooking spray
Directions
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or kitchen parchment, then mist with olive oil cooking spray.
2. Use a damp paper towel to wipe the mushroom caps clean, then season them with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. In a medium saute pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the shallot and garlic and saute until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the kale and saute until wilted. Add the lemon juice, cover and allow to steam for 1 to 2 minutes. Uncover, remove the pan from heat and stir in the chicken.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, hot sauce and blue cheese crumbles. Add the kale and chicken mixture to the cream cheese mixture and mix well. Spoon the cheese filling into the mushroom caps, then arrange the filled caps on the prepared baking sheet. Mist the tops lightly with olive oil cooking spray, then bake for 25 minutes, or until tops are golden and mushrooms are tender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

Manifest posted:

If it makes you feel any better, my wife left me for a hipster like 7 years ago.

He beat her up a few times but they stayed together for 2 years. Eventually she started dating a dude who sells hipster jeans and got married to him.
They still live in her tiny rear end apartment too.

I married someone way cooler and we bought a house together.

Basically someone link that Lushka's guide.

so you gay married the hipster? oh, what a wonderful world in which we live!

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

Nuclearmonkee posted:

did u steal the op's wife. its ok be honest

She kind of got passed around at KaleCon

• Locked thread