Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
great thread thanks for posting went hog wild

secondpost
Mar 30, 2015

by Ralp
:secondpost:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Why are Some of the words Randomly capitalized

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Your post was off the chain keep em coming.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
does anyone have a link to that gay truckers in denial comic?

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

they got the apostrophes right unlike the op

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
:laffo: at that. Trucker's wives don't have rules! Just endless reservoirs of HPV.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Is this one of those gigapixel images from NASA?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Trucker cumming through PA, I’m in need of some hard cock

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

OctoberBlues posted:

Why are Some of the words Randomly capitalized

I refer you to rule 6.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

what is this anime garbage

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
trucker wives sound high maintenance

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
haha us trucker wives am i right

VibrioCholera
Mar 7, 2003
*Steering Wheel Holder Wives

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Protocol7 posted:

haha us trucker wives am i right

I'm sorry your husband is getting handjobs in the showers at Pilot

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Oberleutnant posted:

what is this anime garbage

its a warning, deb at the pilot off exit 72 is the hero this interstate deserves

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
So what is the Biker's Creed?

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Demonachizer posted:

So what is the Biker's Creed?

Probably something like "have a fat wife who wears Harley everything and likes dream catchers"

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
The trucker's Wife can't do Grammar for poo poo.

The trucker Wants to loving Die.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
rule 5 as a loophole to allow a trucker to cheat on the road is very well thought out, also impossible to not break

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
The Trucker's Wyfe, being Most Comely and Thick of Rump, dost desireth her Trucker Husband that he daren't Take Up with brazen Sluts, those being regarding most comically as Lott's Lizzards, else he returneth Home with a lesion upon his Pizzle, and therefore most wickedly transfer said Lesion to The Trucker's Wyfe, and make her as sickly as the lowly Orphan.

The Trucker's Wyfe, being Winsome, also desrieth to Capitalize whichsoever Wordes she desireth too, whether it be deemed Correct by the Scholarly Men to do So, or most Frivolous, such as a thing as the Foole of Allston Moore might do.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

quoting so I can read it.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
One time I went to a diner and saw a "no lot lizards" sign. I didn't know what that meant, so I asked the waitress. "They're, you know, prostitutes," She said. "They can't come in here. And I don't care why they want in, either. One night a girl came to the door and she was bleeding all over her face and kept saying 'Please, please.' But I was like, no way, you chose that life."

That's my truck stop story.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Here's a good song about lot lizards, from the Green Day album no one ever talks about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeGs9O7C3IM

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
I stopped at a truck stop strip club along I95 called Cafe Risque

They didn't serve booze but I did order a greasy philly cheese steak and fries. Watched a couple of chunky 40 year old drug addicts and the one girl who I labeled "the hottest girl in the small town" strip.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

Probably something like "have a fat wife who wears Harley everything and likes dream catchers"

So you got cucked right? Got the herp and are mad at capitalism and gainfully employed men.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

They didn't serve booze but I did order a greasy philly cheese steak and fries. Watched a couple of chunky 40 year old drug addicts and the one girl who I labeled "the hottest girl in the small town" strip.

lol

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

im the proud, flourished signature

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Thats not it....

Assuming it was just as lovely. This one was in North Carolina.

Darth123123 posted:

So you got cucked right? Got the herp and are mad at capitalism and gainfully employed men.

Incorrect. I've just dealt with enough white trash that I think I can accurately profile them.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I wonder what the bikers creed is...

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

Man, I'm pretty bad at properly expressing basic human emotions and join in the general insincere shitposting on GBS, but this makes me like, unironically depressed. That is life for some people.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.

exethan posted:

I wonder what the bikers creed is...

rear end, grass, or gas...no one rides for free.

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

GOOD FOOD ADULT TOYS

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

no anime please

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 289 days!)

SHARTING BEAR posted:

GOOD FOOD ADULT TOYS

adult toys [...]

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Ronwayne posted:

Man, I'm pretty bad at properly expressing basic human emotions and join in the general insincere shitposting on GBS, but this makes me like, unironically depressed. That is life for some people.

I agree with you but I still stopped. I had a Navy tshirt on and got told a story by one of the strippers "I got kicked outta boot camp for the Army. gently caress those DI's, I told em I wasnt gonna listen to their Sheeeiit"

I imagine she has two kids by two different dads, neglects them and from her build Im assuming is an alcoholic pill head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

Is that a chain? There was one in Florida along I75.

• Locked thread