Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

how about driving for Uber?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Sailor Viy posted:

Um, do you have any kind of guarantee that Johnny will share with you or are you just kinda hoping it will happen? It kind of sounds like you're putting in a lot of effort for something that will likely only benefit Johnny in the end.

you've read ASF before, right?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Do they have Lagunitas Hop Stoopid in Croatia? If so, can I get a price check, please?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

https://www.patreon.com/

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i watched that video and all I can see is

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i have known some cheap motherfuckers in my life, asf, but you take the cake. your frugality has transcended to an art form

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

fatbeard, been over a month- you still with us (such as it is?)

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i'd have thought you would have a pretty decent tramadol resistance built up, ASF. that stuff is like a kid's level starter opiate

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

the thing is, as soon as someone tries to directly observe asf it's going to change the outcome what with quantum mechanics being what it is. giving homie even a dollar a month would change things for the less interesting

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Izzhov posted:

this is a pretty hosed up attitude

oh word?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Izzhov posted:

like, it sounds like you're implying that we should actively avoid doing anything that might improve asf's situation because it'd make things more "boring"

i'm not implying it, i straight up said it

dude doesn't really seem very unhappy and is proud to post the squalor in which he exists in a public humor forum, im not sure what my egregious ethical misstep was

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

why do people in croatia continue to work for weeks without getting their pay?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

I have had many a lovely, lovely job, starting with caddying at a country club, then bagging groceries, working in restaurants of varying degrees of quality for a decade, teaching school and now finally consulting and my one solid rule across all these experiences is if you don't pay me when we agreed you would, I don't work. You have literally no other leverage over your employer in a right-to-work state, which I assume, croatia isnt

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

hey genji can you please not be genji on a KOTH map
hey genji standing at the back line and sniping with throwing stars doesn't do much good on a KOTH map
genji we have no dps im begging you to switch
hey genji why are you just standing in the spawn room for 30 seconds every time you die
*lose in a 3-0 roll*
oh well, at least that guy got to play genji

voicechatinthetwenties.txt

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

haha well that's clearly in the wrong thread :) sorry

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i've had 2 full open colonectomies and as such have experienced the full gamut of opiates, from dilaudid (nice for 5 minutes but it wears off fast) to percoset (really strong) to norco (makes me itchy in the chestal area but it's nice) and morphine (waking up from surgery you thought was going to take an hour 6 hours later with a self-administered morphine drip is quite a thing).

the best way I can describe it is that feeling you get after you work like a 10 hour day of hard labor, you came home and showered and ate and now you're exhausted but thoroughly sated

if i could get a scrip for percoset id probably never smoke weed again :)

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

GlitchThief posted:

There can't possibly be a downside!

makes it hard to poop, for one thing

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Anne Whateley posted:

I think google doesn't index Stormfront and equally major hate sites for obvious reasons,

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

PayPal also charges a fee to use that debit card to withdraw cash. You are also able to transfer funds to a verified bank account for free, though it does take a few days.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

man croatia sucks. even my worthless sister in law's "lupus" :rolleyes: is woth $1400 a month in disability here in the us
i guess it sucks that you have to live on $379 a month asfb but if you were willing to get even a lovely part time job you'd be sitting pretty with your rental properties
here, get cracking https://zagreb.craigslist.org/search/jjj

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i had a job once hand-writing bibles from home for $8 a page

you can work even with a bad gut

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

TitanG posted:

Eh. Honestly you can get legit drugs off the darkweb easily and safely (MDMA prices are currently low in part because of that, for example), and legal testing for known drugs is done by non-profit orgs anonymously and fairly cheap (think it costs like tenbux) which the suppliers generally take into account. Most of popular synthetic drugs are 50s-60s chemistry anyway, as long as you can get the precursors unmonitored it's fairly easy to make. Even the RCs generally come in high (98%+) purity, the only problem is that nobody knows how you're going to react to them, but if you're eating brand new untested synths you're probably off the deep end anyway.

i like smoking weed

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

spankmeister posted:

I'm starting to get worried about OP.

why? have you not followed ASFB for long? he probably necked a gallon of cheap beer and 40 or 50 bars of xanax. he'll be back

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

I had an MRI and an MRA recently; not only did they have to pre-authorize them with the insurance company, but I'm also $780 out of pocket after their contribution. grr

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

are you still gonna become a christian asf

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Moist von Lipwig posted:

What the hell man

i wouldnt say fifty but crossing the border from michigan into sarnia or windsor is essentially like going back in time 10-20 years

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

lol @ the reasonable advice in this thread, you guys know this is ASF right

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i would sub to ASF's twitch channel

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Not expecting ASF to reply since he's indisposed at the moment, but can someone else tell me what he means by "makes forward hoops"?

Stay safe and be well, ASF. I've done the detox/rehab thing myself, and it sucks while you're doing it, but coming out the other side feeling like a million bucks (and saving quite a few bucks when you don't need a fix every day) is totally worth it.

im guessing he meant 'hops'

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

lol just lol if you thought this was going to be some kind of wakeup call for ASF and not just 'october'

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

everyone here is rooting for ASF, the stories are really excellent and his grasp of english is better than most of GBS

drugs are just a part of his identity at this point. goons send him weed in the mail

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

We are of coursr going to film the smelly funeral pyre! :getin:

put it on twitch

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

a haaaaaaaaa insurance for my wife and kid and i is $1600 a month and we still have a 5k deductible a haaaaaaaaa

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i dunno man croatia looks kinda grim unless you wanna tweak like 18 hours a day, every day

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

take the moon posted:

well based on the last string of posts it sounds a lil better for not dying

i mean yeah if you care about that

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

it seems like a bad idea to be able to self-prescribe, buy and ingest powerful psychotropic drugs in whatever quantity you want? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007