Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pops Ghostly
Dec 20, 2014

by Ralp
This is probably why they come across as more manipulative to men. Their psychopaths scores are lower, but that's because the idiot Robert Hare who created the criteria for psychopaths included the facet associated with overt aggression and sensation-seeking. Imo, the primary difference between psychopaths and women are T levels. Their brain functioning is very similar, including a specific kind of attention abnormality and enhanced verbal skills along with diminished emotional depth and shallowness. Women are perhaps even more cunning than we previously thought. And their low T makes them even better liars than psychopaths, who are known to successfully use false identities to get ahead in life. Here are 10 neurological similarities between women and psychopaths.

1. Women and psychopaths both have peripheral attention deficit (PAD). They ignore stimuli not of interest.

2. Women and psychopaths both have a larger corpus callosum, the bridge that connects the hemispheres.

3. Women and psychopaths both switch between Telic (serious) and Paratelic (playful) behavior at a faster rate.

4. Women and psychopaths both have more internal conflicts between logic and emotion. The way to make women do illogical, animalistic things (like sex) is by stimulating her emotions, and this actually eliminates her logical side. Similarly, psychopaths keep their eye on the reward and they can do very illogical things when excited.

5. Women and psychopaths both have a higher verbal IQ and more developed left hemispheres in comparison to right hemispheres.

6. Women have a higher digit ratio, which is correlated with callousness in males and psychopathy including deceitfulness and sensation-seeking in females. Digit ratio is correlated with higher verbal IQ and a more developed left hemisphere in comparison with right hemisphere.

2. Women are higher in "Fearless Dominance" (FD) than men, one of three measures of psychopathy, despite FD depending a lot on testosterone level. FD is also correlated with verbal IQ and one of the sub-measures is Social Potency, which is basically a measure of PAD.

8. Females are less likely to develop Autism or Autism-related conditions because of their more developed left hemispheres in comparison to right hemispheres. Autism is a condition correlated with poor left hemisphere development and low digit ratio.

9. Females (as I theorize based on this data) are more likely to develop psychopathy or psychopathy-related conditions because of their less developed right hemispheres in comparison to left hemispheres. Please note that because of womens' low testosterone, they are less likely to engage in criminal and overt aggressive behavior like in AsPD. Psychopathy, in my opinion, does not have to include Robert Hare' retarded Factor 2 measures. All that really matters for the actual psychopathy is callousness, shallowness, deceitfulness, manipulativeness, and lack of morality, loyalty, and purpose, all of which are often found in women.

10. Women, like psychopaths, have an enhanced ability to read people. So not only do they both manipulate people and not give a poo poo, but they are good at it. In contrast, people with autism have trouble communicating and reading people, but they care once they know how people feel.

Women are MUCH more psychopathic than men, but not often predatory due to their low T. They don't find more advanced human beings (Aspies, men with honor, etc) sexually attractive because they are not advanced enough to understand and associate with them. Instead, they are attracted to psychopaths. You need no character AT ALL to have sex with women. You could be the scum of the Earth or a strong and altruistic man. They don't care. It is why women fall in love with serial killers and the likes. Forget about "true love". Women were always repressed and never needed to become good people with honor, loyalty, and character. This is the result. Some high T women started lobbying for the freedom of women and now we see how women fit into society in their primitive, undeveloped state. This world is turning more and more psychopathic because of them. We must promote awareness or humanity will kill itself off! Sticky this!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
makes sense

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
It's a good thing youre so skilled at spotting mental illness

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
jon pops is the black guy that is mad at white women for not having sex with him or is that someone else?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i was trying to work out where this was c/ped from then I realised it was a jon pop thread

A Great Beard
Jan 31, 2007

i am wearing 3D glasses so your applebottom pops out at me.
not being autistic makes you a psychopath to autistic people, got it

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I assume you are a man with honor and character, OP

Whats that like

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
everything is just all so clear now, thanks

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i like that jon pop makes up his own scientific acronyms and uses them without fear

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
ilu johnny!

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I mean probably but is it worth saying ?

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

Pops Ghostly posted:

They don't find more advanced human beings (Aspies, men with honor, etc)

i wwas just riding by on my skate tricks wheel board doing a grind on a fat rail while railing a fat grind of my 10 mg perscription ritalin when this thread made me doible take so hard i fell off dick first into a big pussy (not you lol )and am currently getting my laid on so thanks op

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

i was trying to work out where this was c/ped from then I realised it was a jon pop thread

it is a copy paste from "sluthate.com" and im disappointed that jon pop isnt as epic as i thought

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i almost didn't click but then i saw it was jonny and got stoked.

Steampunk iPhone posted:

it is a copy paste from "sluthate.com" and im disappointed that jon pop isnt as epic as i thought

i was betting return of kings

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
OP is no kyoon

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Im not getting into this one.

Gas op, ban thread.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Literal retarded people manage to get laid but Jon Pop is still alone.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

Im not getting into this one.

Gas op, ban thread.

nobody cares about your opinion

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
women, am i right fellas?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
neat

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Females (as I theorize based on this data)

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

*ring ring* is your pussy running? of course it is, you're an LSBM!!!

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

the cool thing about diagnosing everyone you don't like with sociopathy is that it totally excuses your own complete lack of empathy for other people

i highly recommend it

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Hello old friendzone

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

op raises some good points

odincode
Aug 12, 2010

People know what they do; frequently they know why they do what they do; but what they don't know is what what they do does.

Pops Ghostly posted:

The way to make women do illogical, animalistic things (like sex)

:roflolmao:

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Coolie Ghost posted:

i wwas just riding by on my skate tricks wheel board doing a grind on a fat rail while railing a fat grind of my 10 mg perscription ritalin when this thread made me doible take so hard i fell off dick first into a big pussy (not you lol )and am currently getting my laid on so thanks op

haha

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
im gonna DESTROY my wife's pussy tonight holy poo poo you don't even know, that vag is gonna be a wasteland goddamn

naem
May 29, 2011

Bitches, amiright?? Heh

weeps silently

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Women are made of sand

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

you irl posted:

im gonna DESTROY my wife's pussy tonight holy poo poo you don't even know, that vag is gonna be a wasteland goddamn

so it's gonna be dry and barren?

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I love being around women because I don't have to worry about one of them snapping and shooting up the place.

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
Number 2... Women and psychopaths both have a larger corpus callosum, the bridge that connects the hemispheres!!!

*cut to shot of Paul Shaffer laughing *

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Pops Ghostly posted:

This is probably why they come across as more manipulative to men. Their psychopaths scores are lower, but that's because the idiot Robert Hare who created the criteria for psychopaths included the facet associated with overt aggression and sensation-seeking. Imo, the primary difference between psychopaths and women are T levels. Their brain functioning is very similar, including a specific kind of attention abnormality and enhanced verbal skills along with diminished emotional depth and shallowness. Women are perhaps even more cunning than we previously thought. And their low T makes them even better liars than psychopaths, who are known to successfully use false identities to get ahead in life. Here are 10 neurological similarities between women and psychopaths.

1. Women and psychopaths both have peripheral attention deficit (PAD). They ignore stimuli not of interest.

2. Women and psychopaths both have a larger corpus callosum, the bridge that connects the hemispheres.

3. Women and psychopaths both switch between Telic (serious) and Paratelic (playful) behavior at a faster rate.

4. Women and psychopaths both have more internal conflicts between logic and emotion. The way to make women do illogical, animalistic things (like sex) is by stimulating her emotions, and this actually eliminates her logical side. Similarly, psychopaths keep their eye on the reward and they can do very illogical things when excited.

5. Women and psychopaths both have a higher verbal IQ and more developed left hemispheres in comparison to right hemispheres.

6. Women have a higher digit ratio, which is correlated with callousness in males and psychopathy including deceitfulness and sensation-seeking in females. Digit ratio is correlated with higher verbal IQ and a more developed left hemisphere in comparison with right hemisphere.

2. Women are higher in "Fearless Dominance" (FD) than men, one of three measures of psychopathy, despite FD depending a lot on testosterone level. FD is also correlated with verbal IQ and one of the sub-measures is Social Potency, which is basically a measure of PAD.

8. Females are less likely to develop Autism or Autism-related conditions because of their more developed left hemispheres in comparison to right hemispheres. Autism is a condition correlated with poor left hemisphere development and low digit ratio.

9. Females (as I theorize based on this data) are more likely to develop psychopathy or psychopathy-related conditions because of their less developed right hemispheres in comparison to left hemispheres. Please note that because of womens' low testosterone, they are less likely to engage in criminal and overt aggressive behavior like in AsPD. Psychopathy, in my opinion, does not have to include Robert Hare' retarded Factor 2 measures. All that really matters for the actual psychopathy is callousness, shallowness, deceitfulness, manipulativeness, and lack of morality, loyalty, and purpose, all of which are often found in women.

10. Women, like psychopaths, have an enhanced ability to read people. So not only do they both manipulate people and not give a poo poo, but they are good at it. In contrast, people with autism have trouble communicating and reading people, but they care once they know how people feel.

Women are MUCH more psychopathic than men, but not often predatory due to their low T. They don't find more advanced human beings (Aspies, men with honor, etc) sexually attractive because they are not advanced enough to understand and associate with them. Instead, they are attracted to psychopaths. You need no character AT ALL to have sex with women. You could be the scum of the Earth or a strong and altruistic man. They don't care. It is why women fall in love with serial killers and the likes. Forget about "true love". Women were always repressed and never needed to become good people with honor, loyalty, and character. This is the result. Some high T women started lobbying for the freedom of women and now we see how women fit into society in their primitive, undeveloped state. This world is turning more and more psychopathic because of them. We must promote awareness or humanity will kill itself off! Sticky this!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Would you like to know more?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Gaunab posted:

so it's gonna be dry and barren?

barren? it's gonna be the bombed out shell of a vw on an abandoned test range in nevada by the time my raggedy dick is finished rasping that hellhole

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Zombie Boat posted:

Would you like to know more?

lol

ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 4 years!)

* Women and Psychopaths both See things with their Eyes.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Whys Ralp so overbearing about poo poo, just let the retards and idiots post what they want to

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Tautologicus posted:

Whys Ralp so overbearing about poo poo, just let the retards and idiots post what they want to

no its the wrong kind of comedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Tautologicus posted:

Taut surprising all with his "let's hear him out on his women-are-subhuman theory."

• Locked thread