Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

if noted retarded shitstain ronmexico believes gnarly is a bad mod then that means hes a better mod than ever thought possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I didnt say that, but also thank you for defining your life according to what a republican thinks. Thats step 1 to enlightenment.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

HEY VAPER posted:

can we even get banned for mod sass anymore

this is one of those things that depends on the mod

personally I don't care, sass me all you like

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

gnarlyhotep posted:

this is one of those things that depends on the mod

personally I don't care, sass me all you like

You got a great sass gnarly.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

TontoCorazon posted:

:bigtran:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

TontoCorazon posted:

Does gnarly have a big sass? I've even heard reports that it could be a huge sass. But also that it is a small, well-formed and reasonably attractive sass.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please respect the mods admins and front-page writers, or if you don't, simply pretend you do if you post about them :)

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

genesplicer posted:

Does gnarly have a big sass? I've even heard reports that it could be a huge sass. But also that it is a small, well-formed and reasonably attractive sass.

Gnarly got a sass like whoa.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

they don't get paid anything but they do make a fortune off pain and suffering lawsuits against Something Awful LLC.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

I didnt say that, but also thank you for defining your life according to what a republican thinks. Thats step 1 to enlightenment.

Is your bad posting a meme? And when did it get started?

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
we get paid 10 bucks per probation, and 50 per ban, hope that answers your question op

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Probably Magic posted:

Is your bad posting a meme? And when did it get started?

A lot of posters seem to be extremely negative and depressed. I feel I can share my optimism and can do attitude through the power of posting.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

HEY VAPER posted:

can we even get banned for mod sass anymore or is it just a given that every single poster on the forums thinks every single mod is poo poo and also maybe a pedophile?

ralp's on a mod sass banning spree, his jimmies have been permanently rustled by gibbis.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Well Ralp can go just have a nice day then.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Interfering with an admin rules thread. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

Interfering with an admin rules thread. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

but rules threads are closed :confused:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

ashgromnies posted:

they don't do it cuz they get paid, they do it cuz they get laid

all that sweet goon rear end

this is true in some cases fyi

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

gnarlyhotep posted:

but rules threads are closed :confused:

it was a byob IK who broke the golden covenant and invited the wrath of his forums manager

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3698342

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
lol

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

they are paid in high quality shitposts that we all collectively providde

gnarly is a good mod and ron mexico is a moron

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Shithouse Dave posted:

a very reasonable $60k per annum. If I was a mod I'd spend that all on sundried tomato panini and shoes.

I know this is from a while back but isn't "sundried tomato" just another way to say "tomato that was sitting outside for a while"

I'd rather get fresh tomato

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
About MODS: Somebody asked: "You're a mod? That's cool, I wanted to do that when I was a kid. How much do you make?" The mod replied: "HOW MUCH DO I MAKE?" ... I can make holding your hand seem like the most important thing in the world when you're scared. ... I can make your child breathe when they stop. ... I can help your father survive a heart attack. ... I can make myself get up at 5 a.m. to make sure your mother has the medicine she needs to live. ... I work all day to save the lives of strangers. ... I make my family wait for dinner until I know your family member is taken care of. ... I make myself skip lunch so that I can make sure that everything I did for your wife today is charted. ... I make myself work weekends and holidays because people don't just get sick Monday thru Friday. ... Today, I might save your life. ... How much do I make? All I know is, I make a difference. Re-post not only if you are a mod or you love a mod, but most importantly, re-post this if you respect their work.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i imagine ralp like an only marginally more cool docevil. he could probably be his bossy best friend who tries to show him how to pick up chicks then gets frustrated with him when they both miss

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

TontoCorazon posted:

Well Ralp can go just have a nice day then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

they get paid in toddlers fyi

• Locked thread