Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

vvvv It's nice to have a little bit of dumb fun once in awhile like competing N/V threads, of course I wasn't going to let that go on for more than an hour or so :shobon:

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

All of Colin Kaepernick's $126 million became mega guaranteed this week.

(and by that I mean his 2015 salary)

126 millstone hanging around your neck.

*quickly ponders what this month will bring*

Your qb is only worth 126 million? What a loving chump. Real QBs get paid 140 million. Guess that extra 14 million is the difference between winning and losing a Super Bowl. :smugbird:

Wilson gonna stack cash so high Jimmy Graham will have to come help him build the peak of Money Mountain.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Seahawks shoulda given Lynch the 140 million as an apology for losing him a Super Bowl.

:agreed: at least then it would go to helping out the city of Oakland instead of a bunch of privileged cancer kids that everyone pampers anyway.

:ssh: I come from a family with one of those cancer kids. I can say that.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

TubeStank posted:

whahahahahahaha

what the gently caress

Young Brady

*edit*
vvvv
:golfclap:

Chichevache fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Apr 2, 2015

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

You forgot an L, racist.

:boom:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

sweet thursday posted:

Tom Brady owns and so does Gronk

:agreed: I just can't hate those two.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Golden Tate is shooting for a career in broadcasting, isn't he?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Cool.

I wonder how Chris Kluwe will get involved in this.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Big Bob Pataki posted:

i dont think a female ref is a good idea as the sport is already dangerous enough and she might attract bears

Just as long as she promptly notifies the league offices when she enters estrus she should be fine. If her hormones prompt an assault by Suggs or some other player then she has only herself to blame, and she should acknowledge her role in the situation.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Eagerly awaiting her suspension next week for not approving her birth control pill with league officials.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Family connection to the organization

Being a "shareholder" doesn't count you bandwagoning gently caress.

jk:wink:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Probably Magic posted:

Oh, I know, trust me, I'm following him. Nothing is more funny to me than a guy who could probably bench press me easily gushing about Evangelion.

Depends how much you weigh, but if you wanna PM about Shinji's hosed up interpersonal relationships, you know where to find me.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

blue squares posted:

How did Luck say gently caress you a la Eli and Elway?

He decided not to enter the draft that year. It doesn't actually mean anything for certain though.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

whypick1 posted:

Actually, there's an error on this. San Diego has 3 players from both Notre Dame and Stanford. The Stanford players are Keiser, Kekua and Wilkes.

Kekua from Stanford? I have trouble believing that's a real person. Has anyone besides #50 seen this cat?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

That Works posted:

Mostly because the funding to research it and other infectious diseases is being gutted right and left and it's not profitable enough for most of the pharma private industry to keep going with it long enough to make much of a difference.

To be more on topic I have a coworker who thankfully got a project funded to monitor MRSA and other infectious agent levels in indoor athletic facilities during the span of 2-3 seasons to see how the numbers fluctuate with use / season. This will help a lot to actually work out treatment strategies for the Bucs facility and others. I could go on and on about this but it's way offtopic.

(I research MRSA for a living).

Edit: Also I collaborate with one of the people who published the study that BBC article is referring to. It's a really neat finding on their part.

Find out the one weird trick this NFC South fan used to make a literal career out of feeling superior to his division rivals!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Coldforge posted:

Ravens fans, avert your eyes.

Makes me wonder if they would have signed Hakeem Nicks if Manningham hadn't gotten injured.

Somebody needs to tell York that he can't have the Super Bowl even if he can find a way to sign the other 51 players.

Edit
And what the gently caress is "jed"?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Terry Glenn posted:

I straight up had no clue Denard Robinson was even in the NFL much less getting 135 carries in his rookie season. There's no telling what other mysterious players reside on the jags roster and I'm certainly not willing to find out.

You're missing out if you don't watch the Jags. Denard would probably be the fourth best offensive player on the Seahawks, if we could get him.

:siren:Trigger Warning: Colts Defense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E56VTpyYosU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

Talk about damning with faint praise.

Edit: :laffo: A 5 minute highlight video that doesn't show a pro carry until 2 minutes in.

He's got a high ceiling and his floor is 'not Jermaine Kearse'. :smith:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Parmesan Basil posted:

It may also be the least just Super Bowl ever. I'm struggling to think of any as evil as that one and that's considering Elway was in like four.

Seahawks vs. Patriots, regardless of the outcome.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Dick Wolf is a real name? I thought that was just a nickname for SV's wife.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Chilichimp posted:

I was gonna go see American Sniper when my wife and daughter went out of town for their spring break.

I watched like a season of GoT instead and played entirely too much Destiny, because that's the America I support.

:patriot:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Having Troy Polamalu and Ed Reed play in the same division at roughly the same time for most of their careers was an insanely enjoyable thing to have witnessed. As a fan, I'll probably never see anything like 2 future HoF dudes playing simultaneously, in the same division as archrivals at comparable positions. They were like 2 human highlight reels for a decade

(Obviously way too early to say HoF but) Sherman vs. Peterson is a privilege to watch as well. Especially with the bickering on twitter and whatnot.

I hope Sherman follows through on his threat to try and take some snaps at WR. Sherman scoring on Peterson :boom:

god forbid Peterson intercepts a pass intended for Sherman :drat:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

That's close, but not as intense as it would be if Peterson were a 9er

:flashfap:

If the Cards get their QB (Brady for two years would rule) it could get close, but you're absolutely right that it would be better with a Niners player.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

Asomugha isn't sniffing the hall

I just watched Django Unchained a minute ago and Nnamdi is getting into the Hall Of Batting Out of Your League.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Kalli posted:

Quoth the Raven: Lenore deeply regrets her role in the incident.

:laffo:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I never expected that Tom Hanks would be what finally sent Wheez off the deep end into sad "the opposite reading is true!" attempts at contrariness.

Just FYI don't give too shits about Forrest Gump but you best step off about Saving Private Ryan.

"But it isn't even a top 10 war movie :qq:"

:jerkbag:
Sorry Wheez, but the 11th best war movie would still be a top 100 film. Hate on Forest Gump all you want, but SPR is a pretty good movie.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Somebody post the link to the Matt Ryan fanfiction.

gently caress all those people who called that poster creepy and weird. Those posts loving ruled and I still chortle when I fondly recall them.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

Terrific Mr Tom by Roald Dahl

I only saw the movie, but I don't remember Mr Fox bailing on a pregnant Miss Fox.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
All my bad posts are from secret mod edits, I swear.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Flikken posted:

So...all of them?

Intruder and Kalli are basically Ozymandias in Watchmen; I'm a squid monster.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Whatever, man

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Alouicious posted:

basketball owns, hockey owns, but the best sport is australian rules football because it's all a bunch of 6' 8" musclebeefs running around an oval, and doing things that are simultaneously completely incomprehensible and eminently followable.

I dream of coming into TFF one day to talk about Aussie Rules, while the nfl is confined to one tiny little thread where we just bitch about how the Redskins still haven't changed their name.

Go Docks.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Alouicious posted:

gently caress you go crows

Of course a Carolina fan follows those thugs. :jerkbag:

Your guernseys own.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ehud posted:

500 words on why tom brady is a sissy bitch boi

There is no physical requirement?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I notice a lot of people talking about Peyton's mind in Cutler's body and that kind of thing. That won't work. We've already seen Dan Marino's career. A highly intelligent brain in a football specimen body is still only half a player. Typical of you goons, missing the key ingredient What makes it all run. The difference between a robot and a man.

Give me Jay Cutler's brain in Alex Smith's body; I'll give you a Super Bowl when we add Brady's heart.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ehud posted:

Dan Marino was an idiot tho

Doesn't he have a high football IQ?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Alouicious posted:

idk willie nelson's pretty cool and probably a lich

If Willie was just another old country star no one would give a poo poo. He's cool because he smokes weed.

Edit
The usual disclaimer goes along: I don't know music and I'm half-serious at best. Get worked up if you like. Blah blah.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The browns thread was closed so I am gonna use this thread to say those uniforms are real bad

:agreed:

I dislike a lot of the smaller touches and I refuse to overlook them.

Dawg Pound on the collar was a cool touch though. I definitely appreciate that, even if I can't see it.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

SA2K posted:

Maybe the Ravens can wear the Old Browns uniforms as throwback uniforms when they play the new Browns

:laffo: this would be better than the Rams Skins game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

I don't know how much of that clap you intended for Mel, but I got to the "no loyalty" part and :lol:

• Locked thread