Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Grittybeard posted:

Well, best remaining one. Hudson got overpaid but is pretty good. I am a little surprised KC didn't at least kick the tires on Wisniewski even if they weren't going to give him what he's asking for.

The fact that KC really tried to retain Hudson kind of worries me. Might speak to the fact that they aren't high on Kush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

It's those white turtlenecks they always wear. They make everything a little awkward and off-putting.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

I can't figure out just how much of my hope for Wilson is because I haven't seen a receiver other than Bowe (very rarely) make a great play in so long. Wilson made like 2 of them, really good ones!

These plays? They are ok but I don't know if I'd call them great plays. Excuse the "Navi" stamp, they're from a really bad highlights music video.

http://gfycat.com/ElasticBlandChameleon
http://gfycat.com/BoilingSecondhandCamel

It'll probably be Maclin, Wilson, and Avant rolling as our top 3. There's no way we roll with a WR in the 1st round anymore.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

It's cool. I think if they play their cards right, they can have an offense resembling the mid 2000's Eagles, but with a better RB and TE.

I'm actually kind of eager to see how they do. I haven't been excited to see how the Chiefs have improved since training camp of the 2011 season.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Bort Bortles posted:

But I thought Alex Smith had no deep ball?

He can throw an ok deep ball. He just never throws it unless the receiver is comfortably ahead of his man, which is almost never.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

A Man and his dog posted:

Reid still won't trust him to throw bombs to Maclin

Maybe, but he's going to own those short and intermediate routes while defenses have to focus on Charles, Kelce, and Wilson.

Chromatic fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Apr 3, 2015

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Y Kant Ozma Diet posted:

What the gently caress is he doing here?

Debating Chinese economic policy with a gatorade jug?

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

with Steve DeBerg

loving owns.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Considering how often Tannehill overthrew his guys I assume his they never had a chance to have a proper concussion

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

I say Manning drops off considerably and it's a slap-fight between the Chiefs and Chargers for the West. Derek Carr is confirmed alive indeed.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Bort Bortles posted:

Dont let Parm see this.

Parm's toxx ends in like 3 weeks.

I hope he's keeping to his word and has a loving novel written up about how much Alex Smith isn't that good. It deserves its own thread.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

This is going to be Alex Smith's prove it year, I think. He's got an upgraded offensive line, Charles, Kelce, and now Maclin. If he can't put up some decent numbers with that, then I think Reid starts looking at other options. Personally, I can see him gone past 2016. His dead money in 2017 is 7 million which isn't insignificant, but not crippling.

Also, one playoff win will completely mitigate everything I just said. They'll be hailed as heroes and a massive statue of Andy Reid will be constructed outside Arrowhead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYURxfaTdpY

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmeCcZfjY3U

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

All of them look defeated already

Seriously.

Every time I think of Dalton, this always pops up. He's Steve Deberg 2.

1:21 gets me every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlIzqROCHVE

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

Chiefs picked up Poes option for 2016.

Poe, Houston, Alex and Sean Smith are going to be the new Derrick Johnson, Eric Berry, Tamba Hali, and Brandon Flowers when it comes to eating up contract space.

We go ILB or CB 1st in the draft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

That's where the speedway is if you like that sort of thing. And Sporting KC I guess? Once again if you like that stuff. And...yeah that's about it.

Oops the T Bones (an independent league baseball team) too.

Never been to the Speedway but I go to the Legends every once in a while and attend a t-bones game every year(I live around Leavenworth). Was just there last week at the Yardhouse.

I keep hearing a lot of businesses there are closing and/or are in financial trouble so maybe in a few years the only thing that will be keeping it afloat will be the Speedway and Sporting KC. KCK took one hell of a gamble on that place.

Fake edit: Oh, the Cerner building and a shitload of luxury apartments were just built there so who the hell knows how that place is doing overall.

Chromatic fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Apr 29, 2015

• Locked thread