Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

evilweasel posted:

next you jerks are going to make fleecing idiot teams out of their draft picks with hilariously one-sided trades illegal :argh:

Every year two teams should be selected at random. One team has to give up either last year's ROTY or All-Pro player. The other team has to give up 3 consecutive 1st rounders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

You know what's the worst? Watching Aaron Brooks toss a game losing pick and walking off the field all smiles and not a care in the world.

Also, I wouldn't wish a meeting with Goodell on a Cowboys fan, much less someone I actually cared about.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Febreeze posted:

I saw someone on twitter point out that Troy Polamalu's final NFL game was getting knocked out of the playoffs by the ravens

Ouch

Darren Sharper's last game in the league had him stumbling around and eventually put on his back by Marshawn Lynch.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Spoeank posted:

Just paid off my 49ers season tickets

:negative: :suicide:

now I know how the mobsters felt.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Chichevache posted:

Get me a Brazilian model and we can test it. :c00lbert:

Greedy. I'd settle for just two or three.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

Yes I am aware that GOATSE is an anus and you birth through a vagina and those are two seperate holes.

It's a goddamn comparison about stretch a hole on a body to something you don't think should be possible.

You were expecting goons to NOT be literal minded pedants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

effectual posted:

What kind of football game is like a hamburger, and what kind is like a steak?

Bonus question: what food could describe the seahawks-browns 6-3 game?

A dollar hotdog at the St. Louis Cardinals' ballpark.

• Locked thread