Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

texaholic posted:

You sound like a giant loving pussy and drunk driving is so much more fun than driving while high.

drat son you really hosed up here, there is literally nothing better than putting on some chill rear end much and driving around haf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Digital Fingers posted:

everyone i've known who said weed isn't good and doesn't do much for them just didn't inhale right and started enjoying it a lot more after they stopped holding the smoke in their throats or w/e. I've also met people who didn't enjoy it because it makes them really tired or makes them feel too hosed up but that makes sense to me.

like, if you don't smoke weed on the reg then even skunk weed should gently caress you up more than just being "anxious and paranoid" .
I felt paranoid when I first started smoking but I think that had more to do with the "excitement" of being intoxicated on something I could be arrested for and less from the THC since the paranoia stopped around the same time weed stopped being this new exciting cool thing for me and just something on par with drinking a beer.

MAN this guy or gal is so loving right. I didn't get high the first 10-15 times I smoked because I never smoked cigarattes and didn't know how to inhale right. but then I started living with a very generous extreme pothead who just kept passing it and passing it and thank god she did cause now I'm a lot like Nate Dogg, not in the fact that I'm dead but in the fact that I SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

except for recently cause I got a drug test to past. poo poo's the wuuuuuuuoorrst

• Locked thread