Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

OP i respect you for trying to make this happen, god bless

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

Frog Act posted:

praise be unto you too

this will be my moutain and i shall reach its peak and when people start submitting awesome videos for this contest i will shout at the top of lungs praise be onto ye and glory glor hallelujah! HALLELUJAH!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

i once frequented goontube

then I got red pilled by a feminist on mumble and never went back

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

DoggesAndCattes posted:

Eligibility: Must be registered at Something Awful forums prior to April 3rd, 2015.

Must be a registered goontube user. If you don't have one, then register now at https://www.goontu.be

Here are the rules last updated March 31st, 2015.

0) At least 8 contestants/submissions need to enter for this contest to happen. If not, then I will feel really sad and disappointed that I didn't have to give away free games.

1) To enter, post in this thread your goontube username, link to your Steam profile(or you can PM me), and your submission. Submissions must be titled containing your goontube username and anything else you think necessary. If you don't have a goontube username, then you need to register at https://www.goontu.be

2) All contestants get one submission. All content must be original work from the contestant and not created prior to today's date, April 3rd, 2015. All submissions must be a minimum of 2 minutes up to a maximum of 10 minutes in length. Prefer videos to be work safe, but discretion allowed based on artistic vision.

3) Contestants must host their video on youtube, vimeo, or dailymotion. If your video gets taken down for copyright claims or any other reason, then it is the responsibility of the contestant to reupload. No video = no submission = no entry = you lose = you don't get any of the tier prizes.

4) If there are more than 15 contestants, I will award 2nd prize runner up GTA V. If there are more than 25 contestants, I will award 3rd prize runner up GTA V. If there are more than 40 contestants, I will award 4th prize runner up GTA V.

If there are more than 25 submissions, I will award Bad Rats to the 5 worst videos based on my personal reaction and by judging from everyone in goontubes.

If there are more than 35 submissions, I will award one contestant who didn't win anything whatever the daily deal is on April 14th, 2015.

If there are more than 50 submissions, I will award every contestant a copy of the cheapest game I can find on Steam which currently looks to be Defy Gravity Extended http://store.steampowered.com/app/96100/

5) The deadline for all contestants and entries is Friday, April 10th, 2015 at 11:59 PM Standard US Eastern Timezone.

6) The video must have some sort of validation that identifies this as a Something Awful and Goontube video such as a title card, intro dialogue, watermark, or a permanent tattoo on your forehead you show to us at the beginning of the video.

7) The voting for videos begins on Sunday, April 12th, 2015 at 6:00 PM Standard US Eastern Timezone in https://www.goontu.be

8) Depending on the number of submissions, voting will be done in chat using a poll. Everybody gets one vote. If there are more than 10 submissions, voting will be done in the Goontube General Forum LINK YET TO BE CONCEIVED PLEASE CHECK BACK ON APRIL 12TH FOR A LINK HERE. How many votes everyone gets will be 10+ submissions = 2 votes, 25+ submissions = 3 votes, 40+ submissions = 4 votes.

9) All awards for GTA V will be given out April 13th, 2015. All other awards will be given out as soon as possible.

10) Rules subject to change if people start doing weird crazy things because goons, in general, people on the internet, can be chaotic and devious geniuses.

lol

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

Frog Act posted:

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

LeoMarr posted:

i once frequented goontube

then I got red pilled by a feminist on mumble and never went back

people with other opinions including bad ones also make me want to run away unless red pilling is some cybersex thing idk

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

Frog Act posted:

thank you for your support! when john f kennedy was shot in dallas texas the american dream for freedom and equality and greater america did not die! no it lingered for a few moments in a bloody brain spew mess on him and his wife and in the car seat! and i too shall resolve to have this thread linger in hopes for greater something awful and greater goontubes. god bless.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
This webpage is not available

Unable to look up https://www.goontu.be.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JakeP posted:

goldmine thread ban OP

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I used to be an admin on goontube and that's all you should have to know about it. (I quit, haven't been on in ages, no idea if I'm still an admin but I sure hope not)

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I used to be an admin on goontube and that's all you should have to know about it. (I quit, haven't been on in ages, no idea if I'm still an admin but I sure hope not)

Thank you for your service, former goontuber.

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

lol.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Can't wait to watch thrilling features such as "How to cook an egg in a potato" on the goon-run website Goonyoutube.com

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

Can't wait to watch thrilling features such as "How to cook an egg in a potato" on the goon-run website Goonyoutube.com

I would give GTA 5 to that person.

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010

steinrokkan posted:

pls don't talk poo poo about goontube classic how to cook an egg in a potato. i love this video and it defines who i am as a woman and a person

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

a cat irl posted:

pls don't talk poo poo about goontube classic how to cook an egg in a potato. i love this video and it defines who i am as a woman and a person

watch this video once per hour every day to get the goontube experience

scoob stallion
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

AZ Guy
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

big sexy
Apr 7, 2015

by XyloJW

gargoylecheesehorn
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

socrates chugwolf
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

AZ Guy
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

big sexy
Apr 7, 2015

by XyloJW

big sexy
Apr 7, 2015

by XyloJW

Octo Rugboy
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

gargoylecheesehorn
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

scoob stallion
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

big sexy
Apr 7, 2015

by XyloJW

Cleft Loaf
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

Thanks for the submissions permabanned users!

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

what is goontube? is this like Goon Radio or whatever the gently caress it was? are you a crazy person OP?

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

aww yeah at least this thread reminded me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OYZ04mCGCo

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

SHARTING BEAR posted:

what is goontube? is this like Goon Radio or whatever the gently caress it was? are you a crazy person OP?

Here's the current Goontube thread. It's dated but accurate. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3590296

Also, not crazy.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Goontube is a cool place to hang out for millenials that dont pay for cable.

I get all my breaking news and re-runs of syndicated fox shows from goontube.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
I am making a submission to your fine contest

Video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2m7mdd_budget-drink-sugar-free_tech
Goontube User: yoloer420
SteamID: see PM

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

yoloer420 posted:

I am making a submission to your fine contest

Video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2m7mdd_budget-drink-sugar-free_tech
Goontube User: yoloer420
SteamID: see PM

Nice. Now we just need 7 more and we have ourselves a contest! Last day! Looking forward to all the submissions that will be pouring through after a week's hard work.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I commend this effort and I surely would have submitted an entry had I but an ounce of talent in any worthwhile pursuit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

KoRMaK posted:

Goontube is a cool place to hang out for millenials that dont pay for cable.

I get all my breaking news and re-runs of syndicated fox shows from goontube.

• Locked thread