Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Red Bulls were legitimately the best looking squad in March

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're gonna get their asses handed to them by Kaka on free kick goal after free kick goal

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fat Lowtax posted:

HYPOTHESIS: Orlando City (Kaka, Brek Shea and an endless supply of diving Colombians) is the only fun team in MLS

Yeah.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That game was loving cool, orlando dominated the whole time and DC squeaks by with a free kick...crowd was going nuts the whole time and I had a blast as a neutral viewer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Your Boy Fancy posted:

That crowd came alive in the second half. Electric stuff. Orlando is a huge add for the league and they're great fun to watch.

Yup. I was sitting next to a family of DC die hards who drove for the match as a present for the kid's good grades, and a gaggle of drunk Latinos everywhere around them. It owned

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This like 9 year old stood up on his seat and was flexing in his United jersey after the goal while a bunch f people around him were laughing and yelling swears in Spanish. Soccer is the best

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's still weird hearing someone say Benoit on a sports broadcast

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game is a roller coaster of emotions for me right now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Riven posted:

Here's the thing. On paper, we win that game. Revs stats in ( )

58% (42%) of the possession, 17 shots (9), 5 on goal (3), beat the Revs on passing accuracy in all areas of the field by 8-10%. 38 crosses (4) with 39% accuracy (25%). 11 corners (2).

The problem is we had 5 shots on goal and 0 actual goals. They had 3 shots on goal and 2 actual goals.

We're not that boring, and actually pretty decent. How the gently caress we do this I do not understand.

How about this stat: your team hasnt won a game in like 9 months lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

LA lost again and Portland scored more than one goal. Are these the end times?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm pissed I didn't watch this game live after I saw the highlights

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Suck my nuts SJ, Red Bulls are going to destroy you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Syrinxx posted:

I'm glad Harrison New Jersey could scrounge up 84 people to attend the game and support this poo poo team

Undefeated so far. Jealous?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I stick with spanish for the Uni games, it's good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well time step up there

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Grella is terrible.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gooooooooooool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NY is gonna be up 4-0 by half

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DR AIDS posted:

NYRB are pretty impressive for a team without good players.

They're the best team in the league right now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

joshtothemaxx posted:

No Bill Hamid today. gently caress.

Good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Orlando kinda blows haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Oba goal was insane

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mother fucker, j missed the first 30 minutes of this game because I forgot the mls website doesn't adjust for time zones!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope a missile strike obliterates the stadium and both teams with but no one in the audience is hurt, but I'll also settle for a draw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Somebody in the Crew crowd has a flag hanging over the front railing that says Its Always Funny in Failadelphia

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Love when those gently caress-it type long balls end up in the back of the net

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

whypick1 posted:

Relegate Philly?

I relegated them from my tv and thank god for that because the NE game is actually watchable

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Popero posted:

Revs own

This was true last year and it's still true

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's 4 out of 6 games this weekend with a red card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008