Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
I loving hate unimas broadcasts and the sap doesn't work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Grant Wahl is doing Spanish sideline reporting too. Also DC looks awful so far.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Hamid owns and daaaamn Rolfe that was close

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

whypick1 posted:

Who the gently caress is this bald gringo in the booth? :v:

You're grant Wahl aren't you.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Doyle will never score

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

This is dreadful for DC 90" cannot come fast enough

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

So happy Silva is back. Also both these teams are playing like its summer in Florida not April.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two weeks in a row I am getting so drunk !!!!!!!!!!

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

DC is just kicking NYRB shins and faces all over the place and I'm loving it.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Anyone else's MLS Live stream of DC-NY just take a poo poo on itself?

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

ahahahaha get hosed shitlords. you got kitchened so hard.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

again!

joshtothemaxx posted:

ahahahaha get hosed shitlords. you got kitchened so hard.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

guppy posted:

Can't believe such a blatant loving dive gave NY an equalizer.

blatant dive. lazy rear end set piece defending on Arnaud and Rolfe. Bill can't get them all.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

No Bill Hamid today. gently caress.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

That was a pretty ugly dumb borderline dirty play Kitchen.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Who is this Shelton guy and why is his hair so bad

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

These English language Univision guys can't pronounce anyone's name.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Assist of the year

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Korb is starting. Everybody panic.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

This Houston-SKC game is insane. Giles Barnes is having a roller coaster of a game.

edit: Houston just got a red card for a handball that wasn't. Wow.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Cityinthesea posted:

Well, Vancouver started early

also good job taking off your shirt with 2 minutes on the clock

Lol ok. This feels like 2013.

edit: that first ball was offside but whatever, crap defending.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

DC does not look like they are a man up. I do not like this.

edit: Almost gifted by Kah. Bless that awful CB.
edit2: HOW IS DC ALLOWING VANCOUVER THIS MUCH POSSESSION AND THEY SHOULD HAVE SCORED.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Who the hell is this backup keeper? I legit don't even know his name.

Travis Worra. THANKS FANCY.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

CHRIS ROLFE WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Opare, you dumb gently caress.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Your Boy Fancy posted:

He's got that new keeper smell.

DC is playing like they're the ones a goal down and a man down. It's upsetting.

Yeah only about half the team plays with any sense of urgency. Maddening.

4 more minutes.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

These free kicks are dodgy as hell. Please come back Bill.

help me i am having heart attack. i am dead. this is awful.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Three points :woop:

But god drat. Come back soon Bill. Vancouver was far, far better in that last 20 minutes.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Your Boy Fancy posted:

We are an oddly bad team. Like, we score, our defending is poo poo, and we keep beating all these teams that out play and out hustle us.

It's fascinating. It can't last. But we just held a good team to one early goal.

I don't get it either. I hope it isn't just luck so far. Boswell and Kitchen are both playing out of their minds right now, easy all star selections. Franklin looks better, as does Deleon and Arnaud. It's weird. This team should be regressing due to age but the old guys look better right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Get hosed Sean Franklin supremacy

• Locked thread