Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Right here in Toyota Park in the sun and it around 50 degrees. The Fire is going to take on Toronto in my first home game of the season. Hopefully they can continue from last week and get another 3 points. That would be something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.

One Tall Fellow posted:

It would be excellent if the Fire can pull out a win today. In spite of how bad they've been, I'm still really excited to see what Accam can do now that he has the chance to start.

Hope Accam can do well, I think he played some mins while with Ghana but really didn't do anything since he's recovering from the injury he got in preseason.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Yay we got a goal, hopefully the fire win on the tron won't jinks us later.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

And it did.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Hello Towel posted:

I didn't make it home and flip on the game until now; apparently two goals happened? :shrug:

We got a nice goal and Bush gave Toronto a goal soon afterwards.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Another easy goal for Toronto.

EDIT: Yay we tied it up.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Wow that was a nice set piece goal. Also gently caress the Toronto goalie.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

HOW DID WE MISS THAT?

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Wow we won, getting back to back wins is weird foreign concept to the Fire. Though Toronto being poo poo also helps.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

So was that a double KO?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Hello Towel posted:

well, a win is a win

Well for the fact we haven't played in nearly 2-3 weeks I say they did a good job and would have won with more goals if it wasn't for the NYFC goalie being the only good player for NYFC tonight. At least we are still on a winning streak that I think it is longer than what we had last year.

• Locked thread