Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I didn't make it home and flip on the game until now; apparently two goals happened? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I think it was Jones who scored for Chicago, but yes.

Goddamn our front line is fast. It's like having Dom Oduro back, but (maybe) capable of actually putting shots on target.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

what a bullshit goal

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Well that's better now. :woop:

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Jeff :3:

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I have a bad feeling Accam is going to go the way of Nyarko - neutralized by constant physicality. He's getting beat up.

Also, how many chances is he going to miss? drat.

Hello Towel fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Apr 4, 2015

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I mean, I know it's just Philly and TFC, but this team looks lightyears better than two weeks ago.

Maybe it's coming together. :unsmith:

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

How did Maloney miss that :negative:

At least we're creating chances.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

hahahahahah that loving goal

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

what a gently caress up by meara

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Hahahaha I love this game

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I don't know why Yallop bought/plays do prado. Dude has been atrocious every time he steps out on the field. Luckily the rest of the team is clicking.

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

well this game went to poo poo really quickly

at least we're still winning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

well, a win is a win

• Locked thread