Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reject
Nov 4, 2002
Orlando's finally creating tons of chances, but holy gently caress we need someone to finish. Maybe if Ribeiro had stayed in we could have gotten some points out of the game.

Kevin Molino deserves time to up his game since he's been with the club through USL Pro, but I'm worried this is his peak and he's just not starter quality.

Your Boy Fancy posted:

There's a hilarious fake article circulating about a pregnant woman being assaulted. Orlando fans really want to be taken seriously, only in that sad and awful way.

Some of this is transferred from UCF fans who have a really serious inferiority complex about their school/football team. In their mind, if they get angry and drunk enough their team will be taken seriously.

Reject fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Apr 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
Orlando/Portland has started.

Can't wait to lose in stoppage time again

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
Collin is a walking red card

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
It's very funny to see people at orlando home games defend the dumb poo poo he does on a consistent basis.

e.g. if that had happened at the citrus bowl at least six people around me would be screaming about the portland player diving

Reject
Nov 4, 2002

El Jebus posted:

I didn't get a good look. ^^^^

It was a nice goal. I can't tell if I'm being a Portland Fan (TM) or not, but is the ref letting some of the stuff against Portland slide? I'll admit some has looked like soft falls for calls, but some has looked legit. Like that one.

Ref is letting poo poo slide on both sides. Just not good quality officiating tbh

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
and now poo poo's out of control. ref sucks

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
lol thanks for the redo portland

Reject
Nov 4, 2002

Zero One posted:

Ramos bad.

Bad and very stupid. We're hosed at this point.

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
So far pretty bad match from both Orlando and Toronto.

Orlando was looking competent there for a bit, but now it's just both teams taking turns giving it away in dumb ways.

Also, holy poo poo these ads on fox are awful.

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
Pretty sure that's Orlando's preference. Heath has said in a lot of interviews he like it when it rains before & during the game.

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
Is Larin really our best forward? The gently caress did we sign Rochez for?

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
fuckin' pack it in if we allow jozy to score a goal on us at home.

also molino is not a hard name to pronounce, why the gently caress does this dude keep saying molina

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
god damnit orlando what the hell are you doing

also lol rochez finally shows up in a game and he's going to be suspended. we've got a lot of dumb young players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reject
Nov 4, 2002
On the plus side, maybe there will be less shitheads in the supporters section at Orlando games.

• Locked thread