Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

I had a dream last night that I was in a bar in Seattle and I looked up to see the Dynamo/Sounders game tied at 3-3 in stoppage time when Seattle put in the game winner on a free kick.

I really can't expect 7 goals in this game tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

In four weeks of MLS soccer, Tyler Deric has been nominated for Save of the Week four times and won it three times. That says that he is a great goalkeeper and also that Houston's back line could use some work :)

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

DR AIDS posted:

Houston is loving boring, I like wins though.

Our hot poo poo DP forward is busy scoring goals for some Mexican team. Frustrating as hell.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

MLS Live just played the first two minutes, then cut to SportCenter.

Now they're back.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

I'm complaining about a stream I didn't pay for that is failing to promptly play a game I don't care about because it's fun to make fun of ESPN.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Syrinxx posted:

Really nice 2nd goal from Dynamo to seal it up

Really REALLY nice 3rd goal from Reverend Lovejoy to seal it up

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

This is a pretty good answer to a goal kick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkW3ORoHDZE

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

No discussion of Aurélien Collin is complete without the following photograph, which we blew up to plotter size and printed out for his last game for SKC in Houston.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Syrinxx posted:

Watching these 2 garbage teams is still slightly better than no soccer

Pretty much this. I didn't know there was soccer tonight. MLS Live, here I come.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Well I think we all saw that coming.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

"It's what every kid dreams of, scoring a goal at Yankee Stadium."

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

camoseven posted:

So celebrations are ok, but only certain celebrations, and if you do that one really popular celebration you deserve to get a yellow and potentially miss a huge match. OK.

Anytime you get a yellow card you potentially miss a huge match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

El Jebus posted:

It is only a rule once everyone knows about it.

Schrodinger's rule

• Locked thread