Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Last month, the Galaxy had 1 win in 10 games as an organization. Los Dos is 0-1-2 and the u-18s lost 3-0, 3-0, and 7-0. Also, we apparently haven't won an away game since August of last year.

April is going to be better. I really hope so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

I really hope DC isn't going to keep this up and these stoppage time winners dry up. I just don't want the East to win the Shield, even though I know they will.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

I'm legit pissed now because they showed an A&W commercial and all of them closed in California. Root beer on tap is divine.

gently caress you Canada.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

You still have that weird place with the bible verses on the cartons for no reason

But I'm from California and everything must be accessible to me at times!

Edit: lol Vancouver defense.

• Locked thread